10 March 2010

Bleach: Episode 261

When I saw the opening scene for this episode, I literally cringed. I got a feeling that this is going to be quite disastrous. Even dattebayo warned us about the emoshit that will follows. Forget about Kon or Rukia's modsoul (fuck I forgot her name) as a potential comic relief because they won't be around much anyway.

They have this ugly chick transferring to their class. One look at her you know she's going to caused a shit storm.


The case this week is about the disappearance of high school girls who according to rumors were attacked by the phantom. Obviously the phantom they were talking about is another sword fiend.

Urgh what did I say earlier about episode. If the production team wants to show how capable Inoue really is, I say fuck that shit. This is a filler. In canon she is fucking useless and is only good to be the fucking damsel in distress.

Fuck this episode. I'm done.

For my rants on previous episodes, click here.

3 comments:

Chappy dear. Rukia's hyper artificial soul be named Chappy...da pyon.

I still fail to understand why everyone who watches Bleach fillers is so adamant with sticking to watching them :/

Shut up. I'm a bleachtard.

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...