09 February 2010

Anime: Spring 2010 v1


Hmm, not much to look forward to but I'm not gonna miss Ookiku Furikabutte season 2! Fucking w00t!!

As for the others that looks slightly interesting

  • APH season 3
  • Working!!
  • Hakuouki: Shinengumi Kitan
  • Angel Beats (Maybe >_>)
I guess I would look out for the other decent one after I got the first impression of each show.

I wonder when will we get the subbed for The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya...

And crap, I am worried when I saw the date of release for Gintama's movie. Have you heard the rumor that they anime will end in April? I hope it is another one of their stupid stunt. I never wanted it to end, dammit!

4 comments:

I see nothing, ABBBSOLUTELY NOTHING!

Ugh....k-on?
ugh....kiss x sis?

ugh....

Aside from manga, a couple good movies coming out.

You should start watching Oofuri so you have something to look forward to

My picks are:
Hakuouki
K-On!
Mayoi Neko (A little different from what I usually like... but what the hell.)

Hakuouki is probably the most interesting looking one though, because I like the art style is nice.

I picked Hakuouki because its reminds me of Hijikata and Okita from Gintama ^_^

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...