11 February 2010

Bleach: Chapter 392


This week they showed us the result of last year poll of the best bout. Here are the results:


I think I just came a little looking at that spread. I missed my boys! Do I agree with the poll (at least the top 3)? Hell yes! ^w^

Back to the chapter we go!

Aizen is really pull a big one. He appeared to be surprised when we all know that it is kinda impossible for him to be surprised. I feel pity for the boys and girls of the shinigami when they started to celebrate the fact that Toushiro (of all people) managed to end Aizen's reign. We all know that the celebration will be short lived.

*sigh*

What did I tell ya. As they put their guards down, Ichigo (who probably the only one who is not affected by Aizen's shikai) warned them about how it was all a fucking big illusion. Uh'oh....

Guess who the fuck did Toushiro stab with his sword. Hahahahaha oh man this is too fucking funneh. It is none other than the useless Momo. I really hope she died for real this time. And... how the fuck did she get up there? Heh, I can't stop laughing XD


I mean, didn't they heard any of what Gin had said back then? Did they really think they could do Aizen this easily? Are they smoking weed or something? Also, as I believe Ichigo who was the only one who saw the whole damn thing, why the fuck hasn't he said anything sooner? I guess he wants Momo dead as well >=3

Shinji started questioning Aizen. What Aizen said next is what we, the Bleach fans, have been saying all along


Hehehe and in his blinding rage, Toushiro kinda fatally wounded his comrades thinking that they were Aizen. Hahahahahaha oh man this is freaking awesome.

I can't stop grinning from ear to ear. Although it was predictable that Aizen is using his illusion shit, the fact that the plot took a twist is good. Toushiro fandom is on a pretty shaky boat right now. I approved ^__^



For my rants on previous chapters, click here.

7 comments:

I knew Aizen would come out of this easily and unscathed, but I did not expect it to be Momo.
That was surprising, a bit sad, but really awesome!
I guess it really depends solely on Ichigo.

yep, just like what Kubo has set up many moons ago. I'm still happy with the way things are going though and does this mean there's no hope for Ichigo since he too has seen Aizen's shikai? XD

I think he's still OK, because he could see that he was Momo. But I'm not sure if that's before or after Aizen released the hypnosis.

I'd say after otherwise did cat get Ichigo tongue during the whole 'lemme ice you' scene?

Seems like Aizen has a thing about using Momo lol.

Well, this chapter cements Aizen's status as the best showboating villain there is.

I think everyone called it. I didn't make any specific speculations in fear of disappointing myself, but you called Ichigo being the only one to realize, and one of my friends called someone else being stabbed. We all called Kyoka Suigetsu. Owell, at least a lot of dramatic stuff happened :/

@TJ, because Momo is useless XD

@Ningyo, yeah it was predictable as hell but to see it inked is still pretty awesome ^^"

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...