14 January 2010

First Impression: Seikon no Qwaser

I am not gonna lie. The only reason why I want to watch this show is because I want to see the oppai-sucking action. I am perverted like that, I guess *giggles*

So of course there will be jiggling oppai everywhere. All sorts of breasts including breast that defy gravity.

just wow... no wonder she tripped a lot

I think I am just gonna seat back and TRY HARD to enjoy this show. Obviously for this kind of show, screencaps worth more than mere words. I have pretty much explained what it was all about in my previous entry anyway.

Threesome is awesome

whoa... O_0

WAIT A FREAKING SECOND... THEY CENSORED THE WHOLE OPPAI-SUCKING SHIT?! No wonder I was freaking clueless. THIS IS SHIT!!! QWASER MEANS NOTHING WITHOUT THE OPPAI-SUCKING SCENES!

They don't even have the courtesy to explain what soma is. I feel bad for the clueless person who watch this without reading the manga.

That's it. I am not bothered to even finish this episode. It just so fucking damn ridiculous. I'm sorry about this shitty first impression, but I can't help it since it is made of shit. Not entirely my fault, isn't it?

If someone can find me the uncensored version, then it would be totally different story XD

art 5/10
story 6/10
sound 5/10
character 6/10
enjoyment 4/10
overall 5/10

12 comments:

this post prety much sums up my thoughts on the series.

ima gonna shove some C4s into the director's mouth D:

wow no oppai sucking action? that... sucks XD

well at least the redhead has very nice legs

Seems everyone's waiting on the uncensored version >.<

I sort of hardened my conviction to at least do a first-two of this series, cuz I know EVERYBODY will be watching it. I definitely don't think I'll like it though.

This was one of the three shows I was planning on picking up this summer.....little did I know it seems to be a piece of shit. That girls tits are so obnoxious that I think I do not want to see this after all.

@Ningyo, I'm not sure if I can survive the second episode. I didn't even survive this episode =\

@Glo, wise decision from a wise man.

According to Fas the uncensored version will be released on january 26...

This is way too much fanservice and breasts for me. Of course, I liked Queen's Blade... so I don't even know anymore.

After I watched the uncensored version I decided to just continue with the manga >_>

May I know where you download your anime?

wow i guess you are all guys :P
I quite liked the anime, the boob sucking is not my priority (lol)
and the story is nice so far, although if you didn't read the manga hard to understand some things

I did read the manga but somewhere along the road I got sick of the boob sucking so I dropped it just like I dropped this shit.

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...