08 November 2009

The mysteries of female heart

I read sankakucomplex and saw an article about the said title of this post. The article revealed that top 10 mysteries are:

1. She asks you for advice but becomes angry when you give it

2. Her feelings are hurt if you fail to notice a change in hairstyle

3. Your love for her is measured by the frequency of your calls and emails

4. She wants to make you say “I love you”

5. She’s angry with you if you actually go home after she asks you to

6. She uses “I’ll break up with you” as a bargaining chip

7. She never expresses things directly with words but instead makes you read between the lines

8. When you are alone together her attitude differs completely from when you are with other people

9. She wants you to express your love through deeds

10. She immediately wants any new product

After I read it, it makes me scratches my head because I do not do any of those things (I is the coolest girlfriend ever ^_^). It makes me questioned my sexuality. I know I'm interested in men, have a vagina and a pair of boobs but I don't do the typical act shit. Am I less attractive to men because I acted like they are? Does this explained the reason why the relationship that I'm in rarely last? Does knowing what you want makes me less a women then the rest of them?

Men complain when we act like a total blondie. But since I don't act like those whore, men still complain and said I don't act like I should, insinuating that I used my brain too much. I hate it when I'm typecast into a certain role just because I have boobs.

This is why I prefer 2D men. At least I know their expectation and generally have an idea what their analog stick want. Not to mention that they often makes my nose bleed :D


/rant

9 comments:

Most guys are losers. Girls too. People in general tend to suck.

I, along with my colleague, Dr. Raptor, would like to take this moment to present out theory of people; they suck.

*nods wisely* truth

My ex was exactly like this. Maybe it's different for otaku. It really got on my nerves. All I need now is my waifu. :3

People don't know what they want. They always want what they don't have.

this was a poll for people in japan. depends on who you are asking and where too but youll prolly still get stupid results. dont ask me im clueless when i comes to what others want or how people work -_-

Ignoring the other items, I don't get why number 10 is on the list. I mean don't guys do the same thing? but instead of fashion and whatever else girls like, guys want their new video games and electronics and power tools (and figures for an otaku). I guess maybe the difference is that guys typically have to buy it themselves.

Most people have got it right, people suck. Even I, as a person, suck. I even wrote a short post touching on only a few of the many reasons as to why people suck.

As far as preference in girls is concerned, I like a tom boyish one(provided they aren't the equivalent of a butch lesbian, and don't look like a man....I mean they would have to be decently good looking. Not asking for a super model or anything, just decent, and they'd have to have good hygene, that's a biggy...pretty much I would prefer tom boyish in terms of personality only, because they're easier to talk to, because they're cool. They'd also be good at sports, and if you're good at sports, you're good at sex. I just made that up, but it's actually probably true. I don't care much about boobs, I like them, but as far as a girlfriend, slender is usually better, because otherwise their tits are gonna get all saggy and shitty by age 37....I also made that up, it might be more like age 43.....I don't really know what age a woman's bosom begins to sag. They should also be rich, because I don't like working. They should also like sex a lot, because I like sex a lot. And they have to be decent cooks. I mean, I personally like to cook, so that's not a big deal. I should rephrase...They should know how to BAKE. Like cookies and stuff.....the way to a man's heart is through his stomach and his penis. This is a fact probably. At least that will work for me. Actually it won't I'm heavy on personality.....why am I still typing?)

That's not asking for much, is it?

(this post is long because I'm in a "typing" sort of mood right now. I just wrote a short story that was a few pages, because I felt like writing so badly. Too bad it sucks.

@TJ, yeah maybe that is so although I made it clear to my bfs NOT TO FUCKING BUY ME ANYTHING. I don't want them to use it against me when the relationship started to turn sour. I mean, it's not like I can't afford the things that I want.

@Glo, I like the tomboyish type myself. Not that I'm gay but they are easier to talk to as a friend and doesn't act all bitchy like most girls tend to be. And perhaps that also reflected my personalities. I'm more of a buddy-to-a-guy type as opposed to the romantic shit some people expected from a girl. I don't ask for much in a relationship. I just want the truth. Lay it out on me even if you fucked another gal. I can handle such stuff. No worries. We'll take it from there. Also, if he can make me laugh, that would just be a bonus imo.

But like you and the rest have said, people sucks. I don't know what guys want from me and girls fucking hate my guts.

Shit there I go with my rant again.

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...