27 October 2009

Preview of Nendoroid Tainaka Ritsu

Mika-tan has been generous enough to leak these pictures of Nendoroid Tainaka Ritsu. She is my favorite character from K-ON! so obviously I am going to get her, especially since I have pre-ordered Mio and Yui as well. I hope we get the drumset as part of the packaging and I really like her facial expressions.

That's a freaking sweet instrument (accessories)!


She looks like Yui without her yellow scarf

Reportedly Good Smile Company will officially release her tomorrow. I will update accordingly once it has.

edit: The drum is indeed part of the accessories!

6 comments:

As you'd know, I'm not a fan of K-On, but I must say that nendo Ritsu is very cute

*nods* and yet she's the least fav character in the series. How irony.

That's because people suck.

Oh so you do have a fav in K-ON! :p

I'm so getting her. The drum is just too irresistible.

Ritsu is starting to grow on me, she looks awesome in nendo form. love that she comes with the bangs down add-on too! and what a kick ass drumset XD

I like Ritsu quite a bit. That drum set is absolutely awesome though. I would get the nendo if only for the drum set.

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...