03 October 2009

Early retirement

I got several invitations to open house today. It has become a habit of mine to grab Konata before I step out of my house. She is a very good companion, in my opinion.

I took several shots of her with foods (a mini project featuring her). At the last house, after I finished taking the last shots of the day, I was packing her up. Right as I was about to bubble-wrapped her, she slipped out of my hand and fall on the hard tile. The irony!

I was indifferent when I saw her hair and face fell out. That happened all the time. But then I saw that she's missing a leg. My heart almost stopped. Dayyum, I was just talking about her damages with Kodomut yesterday and this shit happened!

The damage she suffered because of my carelessness. Oh the shame!

Nothing that super glue can't handle though!

Unfortunately I don't think my heart can handle such kind of damage on Konata ever again. Despite that I get her by mistake, she has been my most precious. I don't think even Drossel can replace her. With that said, her place from now on will be in my display cabinet where she will enjoy her early retirement with my Bleach figures.

She will have lots of babies with Grimmjow. That's for sure!

p/s: This only fuel my determination to get the summer version of her.

13 comments:

naya kaki patah

^^; Will anticipate the Summer version!

O.O Poor thing! Yes... early retirement for Konata! May her and Grimmjow have plenty of babies! ^_^

That's too bad she broke like that, but I must say that I love irony, in fact, you may have just inspired me to write a post about irony.

Aww, poor Konata's been forced into retirement =(

Still, good thing you managed to fix her!

@Fahmi: mak aih cam nak mati seh bila tengok kaki dia terkulai

@zh3us: not in this upcoming month though *is dead broke* :(

@CAG: will post their babies pix0rs in the future

@Glo: Looking forward to that post!

@Snark: Yes, I is sad that I can't take her out anymore. I'm gonna be ronery.

The spirit never retires

Sad to read this post...once again proven that figma figures are flimsy...

ahhh what a painful sight. super glue can work wonders. so far the 2 damages ive experienced all happened at the beginning of my projects >_<;

WOW... Q__Q i can feel the pain~~~

I can understand the feelings of frustration and regret and pain when you saw the leg come off.
Anyway, sorry to hear that about Konata.
Well, I hope everything works out.

Well, the bright side is that she was still smiling when you left her at the last pic.. Probably because of Grimmjaw. :p

Does that mean her legs can't move anymore?

I'm too afraid to try it out ^^"

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...