08 September 2009

Figma Haruhi Suzumiya Cheerleader version

Warnings: The usual. This post will murder your bandwidth ^__^

Two days ago, I received an email from my figures supplier. They are having sales on some of the figma most particularly The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya figma. Since Haruhi Suzumiya is one of my favorite female characters of all time (I don't have that many to begin with, 6 max) I wouldn't miss this chance to get the figma of Haruhi Suzumiya cheerleader version. I would love to have the rest of the crew as well but after putting a deposit for 3 other Nendos and getting a fine for speeding, it would mean suicide for my budget.

So I present you with my first figma (yes, I'm a figma virgin, so imagine my nerdgasm when it arrived XO)


figma Haruhi Suzumiya comes with a set of 2 pompoms, a baseball glove, a bat, a ball, a helmet and 10 sets of hand. One a winking and a smiling face are also included. It comes with the figma stand as well

i really like the flexibility of her skirt and her collar.

I know its the cheerleader version but I really do hate the pompoms hence why I might never used it again. What is more annoying, the holder on the pompoms are too small hence Haruhi can't hold on to it properly >_>

Do you experience the same problem with some of your figmas?

I'm coming to get juu with me bat XD

Superhero Haruhi to the rescue!

pantsu!

fav pose gets several shots :P

fanservice ahoy!

this got to be my second fav pose of her

I have to admit that I love the glove a tad more compared to her set of hands.


I like both of her facial expressions

Grimmjow has put on his rape face and is about to grope Haruhi. Too bad he doesn't know the misery that awaits him >=D


3 comments:

Heheh, pretty good first figma there! I fucking love her bat >=D

By the way, if memory serves me right, you're Malaysian right? Do you live in KL? If you do, there's a shop in the Curve that sells quite a few figmas and revoltechs that you might like ;)

ahah : D im targeting her too nyoron~
jebuess max factory really need to sell those extra item separately cant afford to buy all haruhi fig
the school version is moar than enough for me XD

nice fig collection :)

collect moar figma \ ( * o * )/

and lulz photoshopped XD

@Snark: Yes I am Malaysian, more specifically Johorian. I don't travel to KL that much, sadly. Fortunately I have found an online shop that have the figma/nendo/PVC that I want (except for drossel v__v). I've made my purchase and pre-order from them. I wish I am a tad bit richer though ^^"

@deady, PS is men's best friends although I was lazy to touch up the rest of the photos. After the introduction photo I was like.. damn it too much work >_>

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...