28 September 2009

klux-taicho vs arranklux

I'm bored and thought that I should make this post as a back up. God knows how many time I have to re-type everything when the thread got deleted or when Facebook decided to fuck with my account.

As I have mentioned before, I am role playing as the 6th Squad Captain in Official Gotei 13 group in Facebook (yeah I'm THAT crazy about Bleach). Technically I'm role playing Byakuya. A great excused for me to be bitchy and snobby and get away with it.

I was born on silver platter in one of the noblest clan in Soul Society, the Kluxchiki clan XD. I have been here all my life. I went to the shinigami academy, excel in everything and graduated on top of my class. After the graduation, I was a VC in the 12th Squad. Not long after that the spot for 6th Division Captain opened up. I decided to apply for it since member of the Kluxchiki clan has long served for the division and got the spot quite easily considering my opponent at that time wasn't much of an opponent.

the one with the captain robe is me, holding my shikai. next to me is my former VC. I'm a pervert hence I required my squad shinigamis to wear mini robes at all times ^_^

My zanpaktou's name is Eika which means song in English. If you think that my zanpaktou is sound based, you deserved an e-cookie and a bootey shake. Details of my zanpaktou are as follows:

~ Name: Eika (song)

~ Sealed state: Normal looking katana with black blade

~ Spirit: Crane

~ Release command for shikai: Ketsui Eika (song of determination)

My zanpakutou in shikai form is a double edged sword.

It will allow me to manipulate sound waves. With every slice or jab of the sword, I will manipulate the sound that was created during contact and combines it with my reatsu to deepen the injuries via the sound that travels through the slice. It will cut the blood vessels and if it points straight to the vital part of the body, it could mean an instant death.

My hearing abilities are super sensitive. I can hear every moves make by my opponent which allow me to determine his/her where about even without me having to see them.

For defense, I can create a invisible sphere barrier made of sound waves by flicking the blade.

~ Release command for bankai: Bankai Eika Ayatsuri (manipulation of Eika)

The sword remains in it shikai form however, the zanpakutou will turn invisible as it vibrates too fast for the eyes to see (imagine a giant vibrat0r)

Because all things make sound, whenever the enemy’s zanpaktou hit the barrier I created or clashes with my zanpaktou, I can manipulate and make his/her own zanpaktou send the reflected sound that will deafened the owner’s ear, by channeling it through the hand that is holding the zanpaktou. If he/she releases it, my manipulation will also end but this will give me time to counter-attack.

~ Release command for bankai stage 1: Senkai Eika Hanketsu (revolution of Eika judgement)

When I swing my zanpakutou towards the enemy, the intense sound waves from the vibration is so dense that it can basically blast through the enemy. It can definitely take down the solidest wall (very much like Ichigo's Getsuga Tenshou but mine is made of sound waves). Imagine if I stab the enemy with it. It does not only limit to straight line but can dance as I wish it and go several directions at once. This counter balances my shikai as I'm no longer limited to close-combat fighting.

~ Release command for bankai stage 2: Chakujitsu Eika Zetsumei (the steady song of death).

This is the real name of my zanpaktou so when I summon it, it will lend me its full power. It will produce a song that can be heard within 100m radius and as the ears collect the sound, the sound pressure is amplified 1000 times through the middle portion of the ear and done damage to the ear drums, deafening the enemy (or any other person that is unfortunate enough to be in the 100m radius) that they feel like their heads are about to explode. As the enemy is stunt from the damage, I will then finish them off.

my zanpaktou in spirit form. anything less than beautiful and graceful are unacceptable.

Thanks to some plot twist in the role playing, I now have a separate hollow known as Arranklux whose manifestation of power is the opposite of my shinigami's and have different fighting style too.

I personally like the Arranklux version of me more than the captain version of me.

p/s: I am fucking retarded when it comes to use computer application for drawings hence all my drawings and fanarts are done oldskool style: paper, pencil and pen. I don't have a scanner either so I rely on my camera for the shots. With that said, please excused the poor quality of both the drawings and the pictures ^_^


8 comments:

Those are some pretty awesome drawings :D. I have a question about your character wouldn't her weakness be a deaf person or a guy with ear plugs?

for the ultimate bankai, yes it is but I got other tricks up my sleeves ;)

sounds travels really well in water and human body is made of 70% of that stuff XD

RoFl@Giant vibrator!

Those are VERY nice drawings! With shading and everything to boot!

what if the guy was made of metal because his spirit was imprisoned and was deaf how would u beat that?

I'm pretty much doomed? LOL
There's only a weakness in an attack so I guess that's my weakness.

That crane looks amazing.
I love the idea of your zanpaktou too.

I don't mean to gloat but I've never lost a fight or GMing ^^

Your just tht much of a badass huh Klux?

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...