26 September 2009

Diary of a tard - week 4, September '09

Sunday, September 21

Selamat Hari Raya to everyone who is celebrating the month of Syawal. I'm in front of my klux0r (yeah he's my lappy. I named him too, thanks to blur for the inspiration :P) catching up on my anime (addicted much?). I probably should spends this time updating my fanfic but I tell myself that I need inspirations and anime provides plenty.

Konata and Haruhi do not want to be left behind

First up on my catch up list is Tokyo Magnitude 8.0. Earlier in the episodes, it was Mari who constantly needs to comfort the two siblings. Now it seems like Mari needs comforting more than the two of them. In episode 9, Mari finally managed to get to Sangenjaya only to find her house burnt down with news that her daughter and mom might have died in the fire. I was amazed at how strong the kids were in this situation. It was such a relief when the kids found Hina. I like the subtle way they try to convey the victims’ feelings to us. I can certainly share their anguish, sadness and desperation.

They reminisced about Marimo-neesan who Chief is very fond of in Kanamemo episode 8. It was a sweet episode thanks to Marimo-neesan. I'm gonna repeat myself: I really like the Chief and she is the perfect size for nendoroid too!

Zettai Karen Children chapter 188: I think Hyoubu should drop by the Children's apartment to celebrate Kaoru's birthday instead of watching from afar. But I guess his time playing the villain is getting a major cut down with the appearance of Yuuri/Phantom Daughter. Oh and they showed us more Phantom than they had ever did before. Looks like Phantom is using his own daughter to do his evil deeds. I foresee Yuuri to switch sides soon.
I lol'd when I read how Minamoto get flustered around Kaoru due to her kissing the Phantom Daughter.

Monday, 21 September

Kana and the Chief go on a diet in episode 9 of Kanamemo. I was like huh? Why a 10 year-old kid needs to go on a diet?! Apparently the Chief thought that she's getting fat when in fact she just got bigger. Phew that was a relief. I hate it when anime sending out the wrong message about beauty. Anyway, to help Kana out with her diet, Hinata lends her a dog suit. Somehow the episode ends up with Kana looking after her friend's dog =\
Btw, it is just me or is Yuuri is like the male version of Karasuma Oji from School Rumble?

Tuesday, 22 September

I'm getting tired of watching the same shit repeated itself over and over again in Umineko no Naku Koro ni but I was pissed when Battler said he believes in Beatrice in episode 10. The bitch I mean witch was trying my patience. More so in episode 11 when Battler fully surrendered to her. It was really painful to see him naked and in chain. WHAT. THE. FUCK?! Just when I thought it is over we start back from zero but with more bitches I mean witches! Freaking Jeebus...

Time to catch up on Shangri-La! Lady Ryoko reminds me of Beatrice so I dislike her right away. I still need to get my head around what is going on. What I get so far after episode 4 is everyone wants to go to Atlas, Metal0Age is an anti-government organization, Kuniko is the next leader of Metal-Age, Lady Mikuni can detects lies and will killed liars at leisure, Leon is gay for Sion (incest!!) who is a masochist because he loves it when Lady Ryoko punishes him and Atlast Lottery is like the shit Island movie (starring Ewan McGreggor) where the supposed winners were mislead to believe they are going to paradise. Oh and I love the sexual tension between Kuniko and Major Kunihito Kusanagi :3

When Kuniko goes to Akihabara, she and Momoko met the Old Loli, Old Army and Old Camera men. These retarded otakus make all sorts of noises when they are communicating. It was rather funny.

Wednesday, September 23

Bleach episode 238 is a fanservice for Hyourinmaru fans so I is feeling appreciative this week ^_^

Thursday, September 24

They introduced Miss Nina, the taylor, in chapter 37 of Kuroshitsuji. She is a possible lesbian and/or a pedophile who is gay for Mey-Rin and horny for little children. This is such a wasteful and boring chapter. The highlight is Ciel trying to hide the mark at his back -__-

Urgh Kaname and Yuuki are such dicks. Incest is fucking euwww when it comes to these two. Vampire Knight chapter 54 introduced us to Sara and Oujo, another pure blood. Both kinda have ill intention towards Kaname and Yuuki. But who the hell cares. I want moar ZERO!!!

Friday, September 25

Has mixed feelings for Bleach chapter 375 but one thing for sure, the spread is freaking delicious!!

*squirts*

Naruto chapter 465 is as boring as ever. Sasgay knocked the pillars and with everyone trapped, he looks for Danzo. Fucking selfish gay bastard.

5 comments:

Hot dang...
Bleach looks super hot in those. Erm.. Grunge meets Europe styling or something.

A little off topic but Razrig got some hot (I DO MEAN HOT) Ichigo cosplay pics in his Asaban coverage! :p

Bleach protagonist males provide constant b0nar! It has been a while since we got colored spread. Thank you Kubo.

and I've checked Razrig's photo. HOT DAMN!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_az-r16syqyo/Srn-LgcXgmI/AAAAAAAABIU/EYeGJZo1wYI/s400/3perv.jpg

Lol @ that picture!
Don't be too surprised @ Shangri-la's ending. ^^;

oh sounds like something to look forward to?

lol, I fucking loved the Akiba Ojisan of Shangri-La XD

Which reminds me, I seriously need to catch up on that show -_-

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...