21 June 2013

First Impression: Love Live! School Idol Project

Those who are close to me know that this is definitely not  my kind of anime but guess what, I ended up liking it.

Yeah, I surprised myself sometimes too.

Maybe because none of the girls annoyed me yet.

(c) Yui (Rogusouku)

Anyhoo, it is pretty much about girls  trying to save their school from closing down by getting together and created an idol group so that their school become popular, get more enrollment and BAM!

I dunno what that BAM! is supposed to be.

But yeah, I'm watching this whenever I feel like killing ponies.

Episode: 13
Aired: Winter 2012
Producers: Sunrise

arts & animation 8/10
story 7/10
characters 7/10
sound 7/10
enjoyment 7/10
overall 7.2/10

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...