24 April 2013

First Impression: Kakumeiki Valvrave

I read a lot about this show on twitter but I somewhat managed to filter them out and so I an sitting here without any expectation whatsoever. Lets hope it can blow my socks away which is going to be a feat since I am not really a fan of mecha to begin with.

(c) pixiv id 3119841

Well, the good thing about this show is, I can not give a fuck about the mecha because the villains, those damn bad sadistic boys, are what makes this show interesting for me. Haruto? Valvrave? I don't give a shit.

I like the fact that L-Elf is one cold blooded murderer. He and his boys are the reason I'm going to continue watching this show.

By the way, I do not appreciate the fact that Haruto turned into Sparkling Edward at the end. What the fuck is that bullshit?


Episode: 12
Aired: Spring 2013
Producers: Sunrise

arts & animation 8/10
story 7/10
characters 9/10
sound 8/10
enjoyment 9/10
overall 8.2/10


1 comments:

Valvrave hasn't been particularly good so far (boy is it ever dumb), but at least it keeps moving fast enough to keep me marginally entertained.

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...