09 November 2012

First Impression: Chousoku Henkei Gyrozetter

Lets be totally honest here. The only reason I'm checking this out is because this show is produced by A-1 Pictures otherwise I wouldn't be bothered at all. Mecha is just not something that is appealing to me especially since it looks like this show is targeted for children under the age of 12 >_>

This fanart can be so misleading and yet so appealing for pedophile
(c) Ama Mitsuki


My intuition was right though, this show is just ridiculously bad that I feel sorry for being an A-1 Pictures fan. It's about a city of AI cars where even kids can drive a car as long as they have their drivers ID. Then somehow later on in the episode, they have mecha fighting. I just don't get it and like I said, this shit is terribad.

Or maybe it wasn't. They just decided to use the Transformers idea and adapted it to become an anime because this is certainly what this show is all about. They just renamed it to Gyrozetter. Urgh, awful shit.

The pace of the story is all over the place and the use of CGI is too obvious for the car. It was messy from start to finish, from the arts to the story itself. I wonder how the fuck did A-1 Pictures agreed to produce this. Maybe Toyota, Nissan and other Japanese car manufacturers are sposnsoring this show though as they clearly used Prius and GTR cars as part of the show's characters, so they did it for money? If they are, I am terribly disappointed.

I'm dropping this and putting this away in the anishit pile.

Episode: tbc
Aired: Fall 2012
Producers: A-1 Pictures

arts & animation 5/10
story 4/10
characters 4/10
sound 5/10
enjoyment 3/10
overall 4.2/10


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...