14 June 2012

First Impression: Jormungand


I didn’t know what to expect about Jormungand and glad that I didn’t put an effort to find out. This show surprises me in a good way.

Jormungand is pretty much about Jonah, a kid soldier who hates weapon but is dependent of them, and Koko, an arm dealers which a bunch of skilled people around her to get the job done. Though Jinah hates weapons (because it killed his parents), he chose to travel with Koko and the others and be service of her.

(c) Mataro
I want to have Jonah as my little brother. Can I adopt him, please?

The other characters look too bland in my opinion including Koko except for Jonah. It must have something to do with the contrast of his tanned skin, white hair and bloodshot eyes. He’s pretty memorable as a character. The animation on the other hand was pretty average but I’m not complaining too much because I get what I want: BLOOD.

This is a short first impression because I don’t have much to say about it. Jormungand delivers the craziness of Koko and complimented her with an awesome set of skilled crew that will definitely entertain us along the way.

But let’s not forget that this show is ultimately about Jonah’s journey of finding his inner peace.

Pfft! >_>

Number of episodes: 12
Season: Spring 2012

Art & animation 7/10
Story 7/10
Characters 7/10
Sound 7/10
Enjoyment 7/10
Overall 7/10

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...