28 May 2012

First Impression: AKB0048

My understanding is, this series might be pretty similar to the iDOLM@STER. And then I heard that it was inspired by a real life group idol that I don't give a shit about hence can't remember their names. So basically, I think this series is going to sucks. BAD.

 

The story is indeed as bad, or perhaps worse, as I predicted. A bunch of girls in a planet where any sorts of entertainment is forbidden, created a guerrilla group which supposedly will inspire the people. Sounds reasonable but is poorly executed. It just doesn't compute for me, especially when I see old guys fapping cheering for them.

I feel sorry for the mecha fans. I really am.

I dropped this shit after 9 minutes and 11 seconds. I was raging. No big surprised.

art & animation 7/10
story 4/10
characters 5/10
sound 7/10
enjoyment 3/10
overall 5.2/10



4 comments:

You know, instead of wasting time on this garbage, you should have read some mysterious girlfriend X. Not very smart.

i always have problem with priorities. Happened in every aspects of my life. So forgive me for I am weak.

Yeah it sounds terrible....kind of reminds me of that stupid remake of "footloose" where no ones allowed to sing or dance & it becomes like some stupid musical. I haven't actually seen the movie, but I'm betting it runs along the same lines -_-" w/a cryptic name like AKB0048, they could've taken advantage of that to make an epic show...but no. Idk, I haven't seen idolm@ster because quite frankly, I don't give 3 fucks about celebrities...let alone idols. It's irritating to think these companies make these shows and actually expect people to watch them.

Problem is, there are actually people who want to watch them, and enjoyed them too! The types of audience are as vast as the anime industry itself.

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...