25 October 2011

First Impression: Mashiro-Iro Symphony

ve heard a lot of crap regarding this show but I am feeling a bit generous today and will give this shit the benefit of a doubt. It is after all what a first impression post is supposed to be. Having said that, bear in mind that this show is a harem show which I usually ended up loathing unless they have strong characters line-up and a solid story/plot.


Mashiro-Iro Symphony is none of that. It was too stupid and full of the cliche that I fucking hate so much. Uryuu Shingo is the lucky son of a bitch for this harem. He wasn't exactly terribad but I rather see a character with personality who doesn't have some incestship going on with his sister. Taking a bath together when both of you is old enough to have babies is wrong unless you are characters from Yosuga no Sora. How did he happen to have a harem? He and few others from Kagamidai Private School have become the test students to attend Yuijo Private Academy that will soon open their gate for boys as well. Sena Airi, who Uryuu and Sakuno met a day before leads the anti-boys movement. Here comes the 'twist' though. She is obviously tsundere for Uryuu. Oh shit, 'conflict'!

Oh dear... I can pretty much tell how bad this is going to be. I want to drop this shit so bad but I found myself rooting for Airi to score with Uryuu. I want them making babies right away.

I'm all for these to happen!

Something is obviously wrong with me >_>

I guess I will watch a few more episodes and see if I would ended up with foaming mouth for raging too much. So for the time being I will watch this shit for Airi's sake.

arts & animation 6/10
story 4/10
characters 6/10
sound 6/10
enjoyment 5/10
overall 5.4/10

2 comments:

Finally, a show that tackles tough issues! What color IS love?

*chuckles* pitch black.

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...