22 October 2011

First Impression: Chibi☆Devi!

This show is only 5 minutes long per episode. There is actually little to no info about it on Anime News Network. I had to search Wikipedia to see who produced this shit since My Anime List fucked up. I wasn't too thrilled after I found out that this is show is an adaptation of a shoujo comedy manga series by Hiromu Shinozuka. Nothing against the author but shoujo is just not my thing.


Sawada Honoka is a student who always gets bullied by her schoolmate. She can't stand up for herself which in my opinion why she deserved to be bullied. She is always alone, and not by choice which mean she's a pathetic 14 year old girl. One day she went to sleep praying to God and God granted her wish. He gave her a devil baby boy. Like it or not she has to take care of him. Lucky for her that Mao will avenge her when she gets bullied.

SynergySP sucks at the animation an arts which just make this 5 minutes show feels last an hour. The story itself is weak. Unless Mao turns into a 14 year old boy, I'm not interested to see Sawada attended to the baby in every episodes. It just too damn boring. I mean, the kid is the spawn of the devil for fuck's sake, let him do mass murderer or something similar. That would make this story so damn entertaining, as Sawada tried to teach what's right and what's wrong to a devil.

Chibi☆Devi! is not cute and I figure it will just gets more annoying as it progresses. So there ya go, I'm dropping this shit.

arts & animation 4/10
story 2/10
characters 3/10
sound 4/10
enjoyment 3/10
overall 3.2/10

3 comments:

Wow... I'm sorry but you don't sound like a happy person. This anime was very cute and entertaining, people bash it but the story line is pretty decent. But oh well, that's just my opinion. I don't think it's amazing, but I think it's pretty good.

people have different tastes. I don't think it's cute but you think it is and I'm fine with that. Not liking this shit doesn't mean I'm not a happy person though

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...