08 August 2011

Anime: Fall 2011 v1

Summer has barely started and we already talk about Fall. The miracle of internet these days... I've seen the tentative chart for Fall and because of one anime, I am all jittery and excited. If you can guess which anime, man, you must be my stalker XD


As usual I'm gonna divide this anime into several categories. First category is the MUST WATCH (indefinitely) shows:

  • You can tell I'm pretty fucking excited for Working'!!, can't you not? I've been praying for the second season ever since I saw the last episode on June 29 last year. Hopefully the relationship between Inami and Takanashi will develop into a deeper more mature relationship. I can't wait to see Takanashi crossdressing again, among many other things ^_^
  • A noitaminA slot anime. There's no way I'm missing Un-Go.
  • Lupin III. I don't need reason for this.
  • To be honest I am not so sure about Guilty Crown until I saw who directs it. Although I am not a fan of his latest project HOTD but Araki Tetsurou has done more than proves himself with Death Note. Further more, this is produced by Production I.G. I can tell already that I would love the art and animation if judging by the character designs (from the chart) alone. Besides it's on noitaminA.
  • I know many people is excited with Fate / Zero. I wish I could share their enthusiasm but unfortunately I've never really got myself "into" Fate much. I have no doubt that I still going to watch this show though.

Shows that have the potential to be something more than average:

  • I guess I am excited with Kimi to Boku. Chizuru doesn't look like a tsundere so maybe JC Staff is deviating from it's normal route of an tsundere anime. However if the characters failed to appeal to me, this would be dropped since I don't believe the story is mind blowing.
  • I'm gonna watch Coppelion just because the story looks different and there is promise of at least a decent action. Should be fun if it's not too retarded with the future shit etc.
  • Persona 4 The Animation. Why? Because I've seen enough yaoi fanarts of this show to get me excited. lol failed. I know who else gonna watch this though. None other than Glo the Legend because Rie Kugumiya is in it.
  • I am not too sure about Mobile Suit Gundam Age but I've been following the franchise so I might as well.
  • I read the manga back when I was a manga whore. I can't really recalled what it's all about but if I read it, that means it must be at least good so I'm gonna see if Mirai Nikki lives up to my expectation or not.
  • I think I read about Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai in Glo's ISSS sometimes ago. I'm too lazy to look up for it but that gives me enough reason to check this show out.
  • I remember my friend Daniel from the Gotei 13 who is so adamant that I read the manga of Hunter X Hunter and though I promised him, I never actually managed to. I feel bad about it so I'm gonna watch the anime instead.

List of shows that could be dropped if it turns out very predictable an cliche after the first impression post, or if I don't like the characters at all.

  • One more mecha anime this Fall where the pilots looks like middle schoolers. I don't think Busou Shinki Moon Angel will appeal to me much.
  • Chihayafuru is an anime sport. I don't know what 'karuta' is but now I'm intrigued.
  • Looking at the synopsis, Phi Brain: Kami no Puzzle doesn't sounds too bad but I'm not sure if Junichi Satou, the director, can do a convincing job in making this exciting. Then again, I have always dislike Sailor Moon >_>
  • I've read Maken-Ki and then put it on hold after the first arc. I remember it's a tad ecchi but I am usually more tolerant to ecchi manga than an ecchi anime so...

Shows that will be on my pending list because I haven't manage to watch the first season/prequel/whatever:

  • Sekaiichi Hatsukoi
  • Tamayura ~Hitotose~
  • Shinryaku!? Ika Musume
  • Fujilog Second Season
  • Last Exile: Fam, the Silver Wing
  • Shakugan no Shana III
  • Bakuman Second Season

Shows that I won't bothered with except if I'm really bored and has nothing better to do than waste my time raging. In other words, the shitty shows. It could also be the show that I'm curious about but know that I only watch the first episode to prove that I'm right at how bad it is:

  • It's all depends on Jun Fukuyama. If his character is believable then I might just watch Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon. Otherwise this will go to the waste bin.
  • Mashiro-Iro Symphony is using the same retarded harem material. I think I'll pass.
  • Oh noes, another harem anime? I expect an echi show so I'm gonna avoid Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai! I don't care if it used exclamation mark in it's title. That's their deceiving tactic! I'm not gonna fall for it.
  • Naked girl? C3 is another ecchi anime of the season. No thanks.
  • I have nothing against Battle Spirits: Heroes but it looks like a kid show and trading card games. Since I'm not into both, I'll skip it.
  • Same goes for Cross Fight B-Daman. What the hell is that shit anyway?
  • I read the synopsis and almost fainted myself at how fucking ridiculous Ben-to is.

My thoughts on OVA, ONA, OAD and Specials that matter to me:

  • I'm a fan of Kami nomi so there's no way I'm gonna missed Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai. This is just the intro for season three, I'm sure.
  • I'm not gonna missed the bishies in Vitamin X Addiction Act. 2 & 3.
  • Hakuoki Hekketsu-roku because I'm following it.
  • Unaired episode of Deadman Wonderland which I plan to finish anytime soon.
  • Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kira - file.02 and file.03 simply because I can't missed anything from this franchise.
  • Aa Megami sama is not really my cup of tea but we'll see how this one will turn out. Magical theme often disappoint me.
  • Eiyuu Densetsu: Sora no Kiseki the Animation is an adaptation of a RPG. That's all I know and it got me curious.
  • The second episode of Yozakura Quartet ~Hoshi no Umi~

Time for the movies!

  • I'm super excited for Tekken: Blood Vengeance. We hardly have anything bloody this Fall so I'm welcoming this movie with open hands. This also reminds me of Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within for some reason. I must be going senile.
  • I need to get my hands on the first movie of Mardock Scramble!
  • The tag supernatural is enough to get my loads off Hotarubi no Mori e. The fact that Takahiro Omori is directing this just made me cum twice.
  • Toaru Hikuushi e no Tsuioku is a 50/50 for me but since Madhouse is producing it, maybe it's worth the watch.
  • Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn has a movie. Must see.

This is only the tentative chart for the Fall. I'm sure there is at least 7 more version of this chart before Fall actually visit us. I'm going to keep my eyes open and update this post accordingly as well. Till we meet again, my fellow anime friends.

14 comments:

Wow, the fall season already? My god, it seemed like yesterday when the summer season started...Oh wait a minute.

Cool Fall Season Anime Chart. I even haven't started my Summer Anime Season yet...it looks more interesting than the summer chart though. I look forward the most for Persona 4

Haha does it make me uber sad that im looking forward to Tekken: Blood Vengeance :P

lol yeah tomphile, I haven't even getting around checking out the summer anime yet (I've only seen a couple of anime at this point). Some people are just too dedicated with this whole season chart and I think it's a waste not to acknowledge their hardwork is all :)

All the other season anime always look far more interesting than Summer, snippettee. Summer is the slowest season of the year. I wonder why... Also, I assumed you play the Persona game?

Rich, I look forward to Tekken too. Do I look uber sad to you?

Man, it really looks like there will be a ton of heavy hitter anime this Fall season. Just based on that preliminary list, I can see 5-7 potential runaway hits, which is pretty crazy o_o;

-Fate/zero written by Urobuchi Gen (madoka writer), animation studio is ufotable (people behind Kara no Kyoukai). Kajiura is doing the music, which practically seals the deal.
-Persona 4 is an adaptation of a extremely well received mystery video game (VG adaptations tend to be iffy though, so no guarantees there)
-Guilty crown has a great cast working for it (Death note + geass cast), and character designs by the people behind vocaloid

Bleh, there's just too many to list =_=;

Fate/Zero does probably has the highest quality team in production. If only I'm into that franchise, I'll be a little more excited with all that.

I can't believe no one is paying attention to the second season of Working! That's not fair!

Chart's out already? Well, seems like Fall will be the season of sequels for me. Ika Musume, Tamayura, Fate/Zero, and Last Exile. That's probably already more than I can handle.

I would watch second season of Working as well if I had seen the first season... Unfortunately, I haven't.

Go and watch it now, Yi. There's blatant Yuri in it!

Let's see here... no series catch my attention, but i'll consider watching the oavs: megami-sama, deadman wonderland and queen's blade.

lol Queen's Blade yeah I know many are actually looking forward for (t)it. I'm not and never will.

Once fall hits I'm not going to watch anything other than Shakugan no Shana. I will literally throw everything else out and only care about that show. I am so fucking pumped I want summer to end and fall to start. SO FUCKING PUMPED. SO FUCKING PUMPED.

What if Rie is starring in other Fall anime?

What other Fall anime?

My bad. Looks like she will only starring in Shakugan no Shana for falls. Lucky you.

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...