18 June 2011

Tadayoedo Shizumazu, Saredo Naki mo Sezu

It has been a while since I read a yaoi manga. I read occasional doujinshi but they are all crappy. So when I found something like this, it feels awesome. I don't even care about the colleagues as I read this, which is clearly NSFW.

Tadayoedo Shizumazu, Saredo Naki mo Sezu is a prequel to another yaoi series, "Don't Stay Gold". I learned about this series thanks to mcdvojka when I saw her tweet. Glad that I picked this one up.

This manga by Yoneda Kou sure is not an ordinary yaoi. S&M is in full force with occasional rape or two which just make this one just nice for my taste. LOL. This is definitely one of the most honest yaoi manga I have ever read for the past year. If the author sounds familiar, its because she has written many of my favorite yaoi manga like the recent Doushitemo Furetakunai and Eros in the Stoic.

yummy

Yashiro is a masochist with a tad of sadistic personality as well. He is as gay as one can be and call his partner master. He has scars and burns all over his body. He even dislocated his shoulder. Yup, this man here likes it rough. It all started when he was raped by his stepdad when he was 10. See? Most of the time, such incident what triggers people to be the way they are and we have no right to judge them.

Then he met Kanji, someone who doesn't appear to be sadistic but has fetish for scars, burns and scabs. LOL match made in heaven, no? But it wasn't as easy as that. Kanji is a very reserved and cold person who thinks no one else can understand him. This posed a problem for Yoshiro who can't seem to get closer to Kanji, even though he's falling for him. Hard. You know it when you think of that person while you masturbates. Heh. I can totally relate to Yoshiro. Not that I masturbate, mind you LOL

I've been in your shoes, Yoshiro

Yoshiro is the kind of guy who doesn't give a flying fuck of what people said about him. He just do whatever he feels necessary. This side of him totally reminds me of myself which in turn made me totally fall for him. Since I can't, because he's gay and all that, I want him to jump Kanji and rape his ass till he can't walk properly for the next fortnight. That would be awesome.

But Yoneda Kou has different ideas for this manga. It doesn't has a happy ending but the end gnaws at you all the same. It evokes the ronery feelings I have been experiencing for the past few days so naturally it makes me bawls.

Now if you excuse me. I'm going to read the sequel which I have already read once. Time to re-read even though it will just break my heart because I feel so sorry for Yoshiro :(

This one is definitely better than the sequel.

Story 10/10
Art 10/10
Characters 10/10
Enjoyment 10/10
Overall 10/10

2 comments:

Awww fuck. I need to read that.

you should. Good yaoi manga is hard to come by these days so when something like this is out there, we have the obligation to share

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...