29 June 2011

Ao no Exorcist: Episode 11

From the preview the last episode, most of us can already tell that this is going to be the mandatory beach summer episode. I don't know what's with the Jap obsession with beach episode. I guess they need an excuse to make the female characters wear skimpy bikini outfit. It is also to satisfy the perverted nerds out there. Yes, I'm talking about you.

I bet they are saying the same thing right about.... now >_>

Rin, Shima and Izumo are assigned to the beach. Looks like they have to exorcise a demon squid but not before they have fun at the beach first! Shima acting like a pervert surprises me a bit. I don't expect him to be one judging by his character design. In fact, I would think that Bon is more suited for that role but alas. All is not lost though because I get to see Izumo gets molested by a shouta *chuckles*

that's great education

Turns out, the boy's father sailed to the sea to fight with the demon squid but never return. So for revenge the kid is determine to fight it. Jeebus here we go walking the path of predictable again. Why are you doing this to me, A1-Pictures? Please don't turn this into another Fractale or Sora no Woto.

They have to babysit Youhei (that's the Shouta btw) so that he won't go after the Kraken himself. Thank goodness Izumo seems to be infatuated by Youhei so it isn't so bad. Little did she know that she is actually being compared to a dog lol.

Eventually the Kraken shows itself and thus the Exwire are forced to fight it with no help from Kuro. Obviously Youhei will get in the way. If that isn't annoying enough, the sound that the Kraken makes pissed the hell out of me. It is harmless anyway. Fuck I was trolled in this episode.

The Kraken is actually helping Youhei's dad to get home. Can you fucking believe that?

you took the words right out of my mouth, Shima

p/s: I missed Yukio :(

3 comments:

No, I cannot fucking believe that. What an utterly stupid episode. the one truly incredible thing about it was that it would have been a stupid waste right up to the point they made it "Demons can have a change of heart, too,". So it was a stupid waste, AND flipping me the bird. I was already kind of pissed, 'cuz I had just finished the "You were just lonely," episode, then this. :NOT HAPPY:

"Shima acting like a pervert surprises me a bit. I don't expect him to be one judging by his character design."

But he's been acted like a pervert since episode 7. When the group finished studying and the girls went to bath, he said he wanted to peek at them and even invited Yukio and others. And his character design doesn't struck you as that of a pervert? He totally looks like one to me. Must be that pink head.

All I can say is, they better pick up the pace. I love this series but if they choose to continue butchering it... I'll fucking rage-quit.

Anon, now that you mentioned the pink hair... it all make sense. I guess all the BL fanarts of him and Rin has clouded my mind a bit :P

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...