16 April 2011

First Impression: Yondemasu yo, Azazel-san

I have been planning on checking this out later but since Glo asked me to do so, I figured I should see what's so great about this show as soon as possible. So here I am writing this mandatory first impression post for future reference.


Yondemasu yo, Azazel-san is about a detective company who used demons/devil to help solve their cases. As you can see, the demons aren't scary looking. In fact they are kinda... cute if that kind of thing is your thing.

Akutabe, the detective in question is also a demon summoner. I like him right away as I do with the rest of the characters. The demons, especially Azazel who specializing in sexual harassment, are funneh. Man, when he screwed up, he fucking screwed up.

This show is only 12 minutes long per episode but it provides you with plenty of shiznit. I love this kind of random shit even though I can do without the stupid OP. This show didn't take itself seriously so as an audience, you are expected to do so as well.

The art at time emphasize how crazy the situation is which in itself is funny. Coupled with great voice acting, it turns out as a masterpiece. I have nothing bad to say about Yondemasu yo, Azazel-san (yet) so I recommend this to everyone who appreciates humor.

There are so many hilarious screencap but that would mean spoilers. It is best if you see this shit for yourself XD

By the way, what kind of sex position is this?


art & animation 8/10
story 9/10
characters 9/10
sound 8/10
enjoyment 10/10
overall 9/10

2 comments:

I was honestly confused by that sex position when I saw in during the 1st episode. Still don't quite get what's going on. Is he getting fucked? The direction of the girl's legs/feet indicate no.

Maybe his penis is on his back.

That's what I thought too. He's an anomaly

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...