05 April 2011

First Impression: Fireball Charming

I never did finish Fireball (TV). I have forgotten what was the last episode I watched. Nonetheless, Fireball Charming excites me (albeit a little) because I want to see if Drössel gets any upgrade.

Nice head gear

Well, look at that... she certainly got an upgrade (or a downgrade, depends on how you see it). Though she looks different, she is still the same Drossel von Flügel, kinda annoying but adorable at the same time. As for Gedächtnis, I can't really tell the difference.

The first episode is about Drossel's encounter with a human so as usual she' learning about stuff as Gedächtnis guides her. You can't expect more than that for this short show.

Disney Japan is still responsible for the production of this show. For the 1 minute 59 second of this first episode, I couldn't find any fault with it. It was pretty and of high quality, as expected from such studio and the voice actors did a good job displaying the characters' personality despite one of them was one bulky think tank machinery. My only concern would be the dynamic and development of the characters. Can they do it?

There will be 13 episodes for this show and it is less than 2 minutes long per episode so there is really no reason why I can't watch this and pick up the old season at the same time for the sake of watching. Then again it all depends on my time. They are so precious nowadays...

As you probably know, I have figma and nendoroid figures of Drossel and I'm sure Good Smile Company will come up with this upgraded version of her anytime soon (if they haven't done so already). It has been a while since I reviewed my figures (there are at least 10 boxes still unopened) and I haven't keep up with the latest releases either. As you can see, I'm neglecting that hobby of mine for the time being because I let life fucking me in the butt at the moment. Things will hopefully resume back to normal soon.

arts & animation 7/10
story 6/10
characters 6/10
sound 6/10
enjoyment 5/10
overall 6/10

4 comments:

Drossel's got some back baby.

Isn't it a bit too much?

A bit too much? No such thing my girl. (I mean, as long as the girl isn't fat or anything. It's got to be proportionally big. Meaning. Thin waist, big ass. Not too big though. I'm contradicting myself a lot, and thinking about perfect asses. I'm getting a boner. Shit.)

didn't you make a post on butt before? Or was it on boobs? Fuck, memory is failing me >_<

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...