16 January 2011

Diary of a tard: Week 2, January 2011

I was pretty busy this week, what's with me doing sexy baking, work, traveling and other shit. I only managed to watch a few of the new season's anime. Needless to say, I wasn't impressed. You can see what I've watched here.

As usual, the only manga that I have time to catch up with is Bleach. Nothing much is happening except that we have re-established the fact that Ichigo is indeed a bishie :D

And that's it for my diary this week.

http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=1860744

I'm not happy at all. I need to watch more anime or I'll go into depressed mode >>

2 comments:

sexy baking hadaka apron style? :P that could be the theme of your bakery lol

am looking through your first impression for this anime season, hope theres some good stuff.

Yes, finally. Check out Fractale and ignore the rest.

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...