30 December 2010

First Impression: Starry☆Sky


Reverse harem? Why not just total BL instead? If it was, I would be the first to raise my hands and claim this as my favorite even before I've seen the episodes. As it is, this is still targeted for the female audience. I doubt many males would want to see some bunch of guys chasing the the only female in school.

The start was weak as fuck. We got the protagonist reminiscing as he looked at the sky and queue flashback. When he was a child, he met a girl who he spent time with doing nothing but staring at the night sky. Boring stuff especially when I know what to expect for the entire show in less than 10 minutes into the episode. That is definitely not good. I already know that the protagonist will do whatever it takes to meet the same girl that he fell for when he was a kid and it just so happened the same gal is going to the same school that he is transferring to. Cliche as fuck.

(If you feel like all these setups looks familiar, that's because it is: La Corda D'Oro ~primo passo~)

Well, this is a show full of bishies so I can't complain much when it comes to character designs even though they all look like your typical bishounen. So I guess I had to complain about that. I just wish they paid more intention to details and the animation was really terrible. It's like they don't even bother trying. Fuck you Studio DEEN. Not when you have a whole bunch of bishounen at your disposal.

I usually channel my hatred to the subject of reverse harem but not in this case. At least not yet. I am actually disappointed with Kenichi Suzumura's performance in this show. It was as weak as the fucking show itself. It is hard for me to dislike a bishounen but yes I dislike Tomoe the moment he opened his mouth. HOWEVER! I didn't expect to hear Sugita Tomokazu in this one. Or Jun Fukuyama or Yuuichi Nakamura or Mamoru Miyano or Junichi Suwabe or Kamiya Hiroshi. Fuck, now I feel like I'm obligated to watch this shit just like with Miracle Train, which I have yet to complete.

The good news is, each episode is only 12 minutes long. That will save you from permanent brain injury. There's only one way for me to watch this shit. That is if Tomoe Yoh sucks my imaginary dick. Better yet, why not the whole bunch of bishounen do just that. Then maybe I might actually enjoy this piece of shit.

oh fuck yes! :D
(c) Omtn-DNfanzZ

Having said that, I am really looking forward for all the potential yaoi/BL fanarts >:3

Art 6/10
Sound 6/10
Storyline 5/10
Characters 7/10
Enjoyment 5/10
Overall 6/10

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...