10 December 2010

Anime: Winter 2010/11 v2

The chart has gone up Scamp's blog since November 27. But since I'm too busy traveling around, it is only now that I had the opportunity to put it up, not for anyone else, but for my reference. So yeah, thanks Scamp for the chart.


I will not go through the shows that I already did but there are some new additions to the chart.

  • Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica. Err yeah. Definitely something that I am not watching. Even if it is by Shaft. But never say never.
  • The poster definitely got me interested in checking it out, if nothing else. Level E promised me bishounen and if they can deliver that, I'll be happy with it.
  • If I never paid attention to Gainax before, I certainly have now thanks to Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt. I am definitely interested with Houkago no Pleiades especially since it's a collaboration with Subaru. What could possibly Subaru brings to the table, I wonder.
  • If we have a brother side of the story of his sister in OreImo this season, well, we are going to have a sister side of the story of her brother this winter. I can't help but feel that I Don't Like You at All, Big Brother! is a parody of OreImo.
  • A friend of my, who is also my son on facebook, has been bothering me about Freezing. He keeps forcing me to read the manhwa. I checked them out and not exactly please with the fanservice. So I figured, it would pretty much be the same with the anime. It would be like HOTD all over again.
  • I didn't bother with Precure franchise before so why should I bother with Suite Precure now?
  • Usagigoya looks cute, whatever the hell it is.

As for the OVAs

  • I know a few people who will be stoked with Yuri Seijin Naoko-San. I'm not a fan of yuri myself but this looks interesting I might just check it out.
  • I dunno whether we are going to get real story going or just a music/songs clips in Dream C Club Pure Songs Clips.
  • Supernatural will have 22 episodes you all! w00t!!
  • I have all Da Capo's series so I might as well see what T.P. Sakura as a spin off has to offer.
  • LOL I know Baka-Raptor will either endorse this show or totally trash it. Tailenders has T-Rex on roller blades. I don't even... *chuckles*
  • Morita-san wa Mukuchi is probably Yuki's incarnation.

Looks like the DVD Specials are something that I really look forward to the most.

  • Gin-fucking-tama is back!
  • I had a goofy smile on my face when I saw that Kuragehime will have a DVD Special. I can't get enough of them.
  • Holy shit, Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu will have a special too? FUCK YES!
  • I don't like the end of Angel Beats but I will still check it out just to see if it's about the other characters. I doubt it though.
  • Kara no Kyoukai Shusho. If you really knew me, this does not need an explanation

Last winter we had anime like Durarara!! and Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu to close the curtain for 2009. I hope within these bunch of anime for winter, there will at least be one anime that grab my attention which will make me impatient week after week, waiting for the episodes to come out. At least one great anime to conclude the anime of 2010. It has been a bleak year but not totally hopeless.

9 comments:

I didn't even see Yuri Seijin Naoko-San on the chart until I read this post. Yea... Now I'm pretty excited for that in the coming season.

heh and you are one of the people that I think of when I saw that in the chart, Yi XD

I think Gosick sounds somewhat interesting, and maybe Is This a Zombie?. I haven't ever bothered to keep up with the current season before, since we didn't have the Internet at home, but I might actually stick with a few from now on.

Wait...hold on...did I just read...

Yes, Baka Raptor, you read that right :DD

Arianna, you and I kinda have different taste in anime, I think. Gosick might turned out like Vampire Bund while a harem with magical girls is kinda a recipe for hatred for me.

Ha, I was just about to reply to your comment on my blog that we have different tastes :)

Heh, this just made me looks forward to read your different opinions >D

A hahahahahahahaha
NOOB, you failed to your prejudice to Magical Girls

*shrugs* It's not like I don't have all them episodes. Will watch it later and see what I have been missing.

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...