20 November 2010

Diary of a tard - Week 3, November 2010

Tuesday, November 16

I couldn't stay away from anime anymore. After almost 3 days, I just keep thinking of what's going on with Otome Youkai Zakuro. So without wasting anymore time, I downloaded the torrent and here I am writing about episode 7. Zakuro got jealous when Agemaki's maid came to visit him. The maid was sent to bring Agemaki home. He agreed but he'll drag Zakuro along to meet his family. That's one of the sweetest thing a man can do, really. We also got to learn the real reason why Agemaki becomes so scared of spirits. Gah, I already looking forward to next week's episode!

Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt episode 7: Transhomers is funneh. Masculimus Surprise? Brilliant. I guess on of the reason why I like this show is because of the crazy parodies. The girls ate their hearts and transformed. They even created minions transhomers of their own. It was amusing at first but I quickly got bored with the antics. The second half was no better. The demon girls were back and forced the angels to strip. Stupid cheap material. I can't say that I'm amused *yawns*

(c) sachiko

Wednesday, November 17

Last day of holiday. Work for two days starting tomorrow and going to have another three days holiday till Monday. Thank goodness Bleach latest chapter is out today otherwise I don't have the time to catch up.

Friday, November 19

Kuragehime episode 5 reminds me of the bitter truth >>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...