06 November 2010

Diary of a tard - Week 1, November 2010

Monday, November 1

Kuragehime episode 2: Kuranosuke kinda doesn't care that Tsukimi doesn't want him around because he keeps coming back and so the nuns turned into stone. It's hilarious how Tsukimi trying to cover up for Kuranosuke. Ole! It's hard since Kuranosuke is a tactless, like most boys are. He even called them otaku. But he is an honest person and that got to be his most charming quality. Tsukimi reaction when he said he wanted to see her made me rofl. I still don't like the nuns because they are rude and have no pride. Anyway, Kuranosuke's dad is a politician and looks like his brother dotes him.

That is not CPR

Tuesday, November 2

Otome Youkai Zakuro has been the one episode that I'm watching straight from the oven. I can't wait for the following episodes to come out and I don't know the reason why I'm so obsessed with this show either. LOL. In episode 5, Zakuro was excited knowing that Hanadate has paid them a visit and this obviously made Agemaki jealous. But of course Agemaki has his own charming way to win her heart and it just made me loving the show so much more. But back to the story, the spider lady has smittened Hanadate in order to trap Zakuro but she gets the twin instead so we got to see what their powers are. Another good episode I must say. Zakuro is slowly learning the truth about herself and what happened to his mom.

I just went through the same shit. LOL

Wednesday, November 3

The surgery went well. Thank goodness. I managed to catch up with Bleach latest chapter before I went to the OR.

Might as well get Yosuga no Sora episode 5 done and over with. I can't help but snickered whenever Haru gets horny around other girls. He is the manwhore of this show after all. And it actually makes me happy knowing that girls other than Ojou-sama can make Haru feels hard. I hate the thought that she thinks she's exclusive and special. But seriously, how lucky can a bastard be? The girls are practically throwing themselves at him. Amatsume went into the bathroom naked, when she perfectly knew that Haru is naked too. 1+1 = 2 dude. So it's the bathroom sex this week. They were doing it till they passed out. LMAO, active teenagers these days. The best thing is, he doesn't even feel guilty about it. Hmm, why do I get a feeling that Kazu's mother is actually Amatsume's mother? Btw, the end gag, Haru got to fuck Motoka as well. Jeebus, this guy gets around, doesn't he?

*facepalm*

Episode 4 of Shinryaku! Ika Musume: Nagisa is still so suspicious of Ika, Eiko gets tentacle raped, Ika was made into a mascot but Sanae-chan dressed up as shrimp is the best though. Looks like we are going to have another two new characters which seem promising. Looking forward to it. Kinda.

Episode 5 of OreImo is made for trolling.

Thursday, November 4

Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt episode 5: So... I don't even know where to begin with the first half of this episode. Booger? Jeebus. Fuckchoo! The second half was nothing but disturbing. Jeez this show can be traumatizing.

Episode 5 of Shinryaku! Ika Musume de-geso! 1. Another new character appeared, a bishoujo who's obsessed with alien and will be back to convince Ika that she's an alien. 2. Ika mistook the school as a military base, invaded and conquered it. Of course Eiko will not just stand still and let that happened. 3. Mini Ika! When she wrestled with the squid, I couldn't hold my laughter. Same when she started inking the shark.


Lol the nurse in Star Driver is into yaoi. Sweet! She's obviously involve with the Brigade and somehow becomes the most popular girl in school, thanks to mandrake that she stole from the lab. She's causing earthquake and shit. Her goal is to defeat Tauburn and Torako, which only will led to failure. But yeah the enemy is getting harder to beat which is good since they learned from their failures and improved. She lost because she was drooling at him in the middle of a battle. LOL Ginga bishounen is not to be messed with, yo! btw, if you paid any attention to the story of Sam, you'll notice that the girl who is telling the story becomes less timid as she goes on with the story.

Friday, November 5

Because of the expensive meat, Kuranosuke is accepted among the geeks so he keeps coming back in episode 3 of Kuragehime. This time, he tactlessly asked the nuns what they do for a living. As expected they are greatly offended when Kuranosuke called them NEET. LOL in denial much? Anyway, he bought Tsukimi home and did a make over. She looks hot but because she cares too much about the nuns' opinion, she refused to look good even for herself. btw, Kuranosuke's brother seems to be smitten with the pretty Tsukimi. When he meet the real her though, he can't wait to tear the building down for redevelopment. Looks like Kuranosuke yearns to meet with his mom. I love it. Plot!

9 comments:

I wish i could watch that much anime...Kuragehime looks interesting though...

This is 1/3 of the amount of anime I used to watch back in the day. I've mellowed down because of work.

You should check out Kuragehime. It's the only anime besides Zakuro that I'm excited about every week.

im enjoying Kuragehime a lot, thanks to your first impression post i picked up the series ^^

Tsukimi looked so good after that makeover :3 the antics she goes through to always cover everything up so hilarious! but those nuns really have to be a bit more open minded.

Glad that I was somewhat useful and knowing that my first impression posts can coax people into watching a certain anime kinda makes me feel like I have some out of this world power. LOL

Tsukimi does looks good which is why I am kinda pissed that she values other people's opinions too much. Does she really wants to be a NEET all her life? btw, she doesn't look 30, right?

Well, I don't look 30 at all too ^_^

Wow, you're watching a lot of anime @_@ I don't feel compelled to watch any other series, although I really like the art style of Zakuro...

I am watching a lot more shows this season compared to the previous seasons, thanks to my time management system :P

I enjoy watching Kuragehime because of Kuranosuke. He cracks me up.

Regarding your post... like heck I'm into "M." Ha! But then again... I really do get a kick out of MM. O.O

Kuranosuke is dreamy *_*

and that's exactly what I mean. Only a masochist can get a kick out of MM.

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...