04 October 2010

More nendo temptation

Remember my wish list figures?

I have already pre-ordered all three of the Haruhi Suzumiya figures and very happy about that. Now The Figure Mall is opening pre-order for few new figures including nendoroid Hirasawa Ui and nendoroid Date Masamune. Both of these figures are in my wish list so naturally I am more than incline to get them.

The reason why I want Ui is because I have all the other K-ON girls. I figure I might as well have her and make the collection more compelte since after much deliberations and thoughts, I decided to purchase the nendo Ritsu (which now cost MYR420 excluding shipping). Wish me luck with the negotiation!


Then we have Date Masamune. Like I mentioned before, I just couldn't resist the eyepatch and the helmet. They are so darn cute. Given his serious expression, it just makes the figure even more darn adorable instead of intimidating. nyoron~

By the way, Date is not from GSC. This might be the first time I'm getting a Phat Company's figure. I feel less guilty about it now XD


But why must they open the pre-order for both figures at the same time?! Jeebus! *cries*

There goes my plan to go to the Universal Studio >>

On a side note, I am really glad that I made that wish list. I have been tempted to get other figures but since I have the wish list, I am more focus of what to get instead of wanting everything that I see. I am still broke but at least I can still afford them ^^

5 comments:

Date is so cute because he is so mad. Just want to pinch him on the cheek :D

You should give up on these characters and just get Rie Kugimiya characters. That's all I'd get.

My resolution is not that weak and... I am not exactly a fan of Rie Kugumiya. *hides*

Date Masamune has an awesome armor!

Isn't he looks so darn cute in it? LOL I think Date Masamuna is not really happy that we are fawning over him but sorry Date, we can't help it ^^

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...