02 October 2010

Diary of a tard - Week 5, September 2010

Sunday, September 26

Aight enough of work. It is Sunday. It is time for me to dedicate my time to manga. Yes, I have decided that Sunday is my manga day!

So lets start off with Naruto. I can only see Ichigo in the color spread. Heh. But anyway looks like Madara has successfully get the rinnegan from Nagato in chapter 511 which mean Konan is officially dead what with the flashback with Jiraiya and shit. Was I dense? Because I never sense any romance going on between Yahiko and Konan before but apparently they were involved. I always thought it was Nagato/Konan before. Sheesh, that was embarrassing. So that's the end of the trio and with a new mask, Madara will get the Kyubi himself.

I don't feel as much passion for Ares lately because I think Ares has changed as a person. He used to be adorable but formidable but now he's just a killing machine. I still love Michael and Baroona though so I decided I might as well continue reading the manga. In chapter 136, he just killed another one of Michael's soldier. And another until Esteban stepped forward and challenged him. Esteban btw is cool as fuck. He reminds me of Michael. Unfortunately if you are up against Ares, that means either a) you get killed or b) severely injured. This is so shounen.

Blame! chapter 4: Killy destroyed a lab he found. One of Nihei's flair is to tell a story without dialogs. It was all based on visual and this chapter, Killy didn't say a word but his actions tell a lot. It is something I respect of Nihei.

It has been a while. Flags chapter 7: Nagasu has to fight the snake woman who breed giant fire snakes that will explode when it got struck. How convenient it is that Nagasu is a fire fighter?

Completed Gunmania. Too bad this manga is only three chapters because it is funneh. In this last chapter, he met a suicidal kid and a homo stalker. I'm giving it a 9 out of 10 because of this chapter XD


Hi no Matoi chapter 2: Isshin's identity as the heir was revealed. Kotarou ain't happy about it though. For some reason he really can't stand samurai and people who lied even though Isshin saved his life in the last chapter. Since he is so stubborn, Kashira appointed him as Isshin's caretaker. The reason Kotarou hates samurai is because his younger brother was killed by one and Isshin looks a lot like his dead brother. By the end of the chapter though, all is well.

Monday, September 27

It has been a day of emotional mess. I need some humor to pick myself up back again. I decided on Mitsudomoe episode 6. Futaba bonding with her father in the night before the sports meet. We found out that Hitoha has a phobia with heights. In the third segment, Hitoha met her young exorcist assistant again and stripped the feverish Yabecchi. Laughed out loud. Though the last segment kinda killed the joyous mood a bit. Mitsuba is so predictable.

Wednesday, September 29

I rather enjoyed Bleach episode 290 because Tousen is fucking stupid in his new outfit XD

In the mood for Arakawa Under the Bridge. Episode 9: Heart broken Hoshi becomes the ingredient of a thank-you-meal and Kou worried that Stella will end up like Hoshi if she found out that Sister like Maria. Well, of course she founds out and wants Maria's head on a platter. Little that she know that Maria is a fucking bad ass. The best thing about this episode is Hoshi appearance as a normal human being and how he ended up under the bridge with a star for a mask.


Thursday, September 30

Might as well complete Arakawa Under the Bridge tonight. Episode 10: fire drill turned haywire and Kou's dad taking over the river bank. Episode 11: Kou conter-attack. Episode 12: Wish upon a star. The mayor is no longer a kappa and take charge of everything. Heh, I knew who he was immediately. Also, Kou's dad met Nino. Final episode: New character introduction to gear up for season 2 - a samurai barber who wants to kill Sister and we re-met Billy and Jacquelline (parrot and bee) who have a lover's quarrel. Then for the closing scene, we have the amusement park skit. It was an appropriate ending imo. Oh wait there's more! A hercules-looking woman.


Friday, October 1

After a whole day of torture yesterday, Bleach chapter 422 is finally out.

I have started watching Seitokai Yakuindomo and liking it. Episode 1: main characters introduction. Episode 2: New characters: Mutsumi, who wants to open a judo club. At first I thought she wants to confess to Tsuda, and Naruko-sensei who is totally perverted for shouta. Then Tsuda discovered that he is indeed a masochist. Episode 3: Shino went to Kyoto with Aria and got dry humped by a deer. Episode 4: Suzu developed a crush on Tsuda. Shino birthday and she got a vibrator among other things. And I LOVE THE RAIN SCENE. It tells a lot (I'm a sucker for romance but you already know that). Episode 5: Tsuda caught a cold so Shino visited him at home. Naruko tried to rape Tsuda and Shino learn how to use a computer. Episode 6: It's the summer ghost stories. Shino has a hiccup at the end. Episode 7: They went to the beach. Dolphin! and ended up at an inn. Incest is wrong. No fuck it is but I still ship it! Episode 8: Sport festival preparation. The moral committee versus the student council.

I would be the first to participate

Saturday, October 2

I woke up with only one thing in mind. I need to finish Seitokai Yakuindomo ^^". Episode 9: Student Council launched their own newspaper. Sport Festival was finally here. It was good. It just hit me that I probably like this show because I understand the joke. I dunno whether to be elated or sad by that fact. LOL. Episode 10: Mitsuba does in fact has a crush on Tsuda. Cultural Festival day and it end with Tsuda going to the dance with Shino. Episode 11: Winter. Tsuda helping his sister out. Cleaning up the student council office. Christmas vacation. Vibrators XD Episode 12: New Year.Valentine. Tsuda's sister was accepted at the school. Episode 13: Reminiscing? What a waste of an episode :(

Since I'm in the mood, I might as well complete my on-hold anime. I'm gonna start with To Aru Majutsu no Index. Episode 19: I picked a good episode to get me into this show again. Accelerator met Misaka Misaka (Last Order) who is the command center for all the sisters. Amoi has implanted a virus inside Misaka's brain. If they failed to erase it, then the sisters will start killing humans. Only in episode 20 did I realize that I actually have seen these episodes. ~nyoron. But yeah, Accelerator lost his ability to calculate and speaking because he was trying to save Misaka and the girl in the lab coat. Episode 21: The new student Hyoka actually holds the truth to Pentagon Trap. And then this weird tanned girl appeared who resisted an arrest by Kuroko and createrd golemn eyes made of mud. Yeah, mindfuck, right? Episode 21: Touma completely ignored Hime's warning. He and Hyoka were trapped underground. Hyoka totally lost it when she found of what she really is, just a physical phenomenon. Of course Touma won't let her be taken by the bad guy. Touma can be rather annoying something when he acted all righteous and shit like he did in episode 23. For the first time I actually think Index is kinda useful. Wait, I take that back -_-. Episode 24 which supposedly to be the final episode is made of lame. Too much talk and less action. I wish I get to see more Mikoto at the end :( Hopefully in second season I'll get what I wished for.

(c) uzushiro

2 comments:

I was gonna use that screen shot from Seitokai Yakindomo, because it was hilarious, but then I didn't. I'm glad that you did, because it deserves to be seen. I love how all the girls took all of those events seriously. Like they thought that they were actual good ideas.....I mean they are, but still.

Dick Sucking Competition: Boys and Girls

hahahaha awesome.

Dick riding. I'd win that

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...