18 September 2010

Random post about blogging

psst! these are boys!
(c) minari

No, this post is not about shouta that look like girls. This post is random because I feel like posting something random today thus the pictures are random too.

If you think the following questions look familiar, because it is. This post has been sitting in my draft since February after I read it at That Anime Blog. Bare in mind that these answered questions are supposedly to help the newbie about blogging. I don't know if I'm experience enough to give advices but I thought he asked some interesting questions that got me thinking so here I am mooching on his idea.
  • Why did you start blogging?
    Initially this was a personal blog. I write about anything and everything that I think is interesting. Not for others to read but to express myself better. The posts were far in between. At some point last year I realized that I enjoyed writing about anime and manga the most and love talking about anime and manga with fellow bloggers of the same interest. So now my blog is definitely anime oriented.

sometimes it is yaoi/BL oriented too
(c) Robert
  • What influenced the development of your own blogging style?
    I don't think I have one except maybe that I am always honest about the feelings that go into a post hence why some of the posts have more profanities than the others. The blog is called Conspicuous Klux for a reason.

  • Do you have a personal philosophy, motto, or focus for your blogging?
    This blog is for leisure only and as an outlet for me to spasm. I don't force myself to come up with new post everyday. I write about whatever I want whenever I want though most of it ended up being about anime. This blog is still personal to me so I'm going to make sure it stays that way.
  • What would you say is the most important skill for a new blogger to develop?
    Passion because it will translate into your post. Blog because you want it, not because you are following a trend. Also make sure that your post has added value or personal touch to it.

  • What’s the one thing a new blogger should avoid?
    Caring too much about hits.
  • If you could give one sentence of advice to a new blogger, what would it be?
    If you find blogging is boring or tiring, chances are nobody would want to read your blog either.
  • Char warned us about the ‘mistakes caused by youth.’ What was your biggest newbie mistake?
    I honestly don't think I made any mistake because my blog is not to cater to the public. No regrets.
just as long as you enjoy yourself, threesome is fine too XD
(c) soejima shigenori

7 comments:

'This blog is for leisure only'
I totally agree. Blogging is primarily for fun for the blogger.

'...an outlet for me to spasm'
w..what do you mean by spasm? @_@

spazz... as in "fapping" to my heart content. LMAO

great post ^^ i like your answers and blogging style.

im about a year and a half into blogging now? but i still get caught up in bad habits.

Thanks. I just look at my archive and I can't believe I have this blog for more than five years now

Whatever did you do with that poll you posted on facebook about sexy things?

the survey was something I did with Thi. Hmm... now that you remind me of it, where is Thi? =\

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...