12 September 2010

Diary of a tard - Week 2, September 2010

Wednesday, September 8

Watched Hyakka Ryouran Samurai Girls in between meetings. I could have enjoyed it more if my minions didn't interrupt me every 4 seconds >_>

I only managed to watch Bleach episode 287 after I got home. It was a filler that highlighted some of the most memorable moments during an SS arc but with a twist of Indian flavor to it. It was retarded but I actually enjoyed it.

Saturday, September 11

Yeah, this week has been crazy. I was busy with EID preparation then when EID came, I was busy spending time with family and friends so that pretty much left little room for anime or manga. Having said that, I couldn't possibly wait for more than 24 hours to read the latest chapter of Bleach.

And that pretty much wrapped up my tard diary this week. Enjoy the following strip

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...