20 July 2010

Seikimatsu Occult Academy: Episode 2

You know what? I would love to meet my soulmate the way Maya met Abe. I wouldn’t mind the naked part either. It would be a hilarious story to tell our children and grandkids, I think. Even their second meeting would be memorable. Ah, what a perfect start for a perfect love.


But what am I rambling about… Anyway, in this episode, Abe introduced himself as a time agent. You guessed it right! He’s from the future. The reason he’s here in the past is to try to stop the alien from taking over the earth in 2012. Oh my… Remember in the first few minute of the first episode when seemingly a nasty thing killed a guy who was supposed to teleport? Well, they did a flashback on it. Apparently Abe is a psychokinesse and he was this supposedly really cool and important dude. His mission to the past is to get the Notradamus key and prevent the earth from being destroyed by the aliens.

According to the Notradamus Prophecies, in July 1999, a great king of terror will come from the sky. Err, wasn’t that how he came from the future? HE is the GREAT KING of TERROR! Lol the irony.

Abe is actually the adult version of Uchida Fumiaki, the kid that appeared in the television because he can bend a spoon. His attitude changed drastically. He was easily scared by mundane stuff. Everything seems so horrifying to him.

On the other hand, the true bad guy i.e. the Vice Principal and her men are plotting something, like all the evil people always do in an anime.

I think they are the one behind all the creepy stuff that were going on. I actually got chills during the scene where Maya was in the shower. There was definitely someone behind the shower curtain. Or when the chair rocked by itself. And then the window smashed and walked in the shadow of a kid. Holy fuck.


Just when things were about to get serious, Abe came in like a tarzan and lighted up the mood if only for a sec because the damn kid determined to advance no matter what. Fucking fuck. Did I say a kid? It was an old sheman and she wanted to kill Maya. She would have been killed if not for the power of an old notebook, which could turn out as the Notradamus key.

The notebook belonged to Maya’s dad. In it, it warned Maya to just get away from the academy. Looks like he was killed and I suspect that the Vice Principal and her men are the one that do not want the Notradamus key to be destroyed hence responsible for the Principal’s murder.

With that knowledge, Maya changed her mind. She no longer wants to close down the academy but to find out who killed her father. So she’ll team up with Abe for the time being so they can exchange information.

Also I think Maya herself is the Notradamus key since when she took a picture of herself, didn’t it turn out to be skull?

Ah, Abe and Maya have an S&M relationship. Those who watch this show would probably know who holds the whip and who is bending down to get whipped. Nice.

5 comments:

This show looks like the best one in this season. I love it. By the way,I think the shower scene was link to the Psycho, famous horror movie :-)

yeah, it certainly has that Psycho vibe about it. I would want to say that this is the best one but I have only seen a couple of anime so far so it wouldn't fair for me to judge so quickly.

HOTD is definitely a rival though.

You are right. I judge it too quickly. But HOTD will be always worse for me because there is too many annoying girls.

When I am thinking about it, maybe Shiki can surpass this show. But this is only my oppinion. Usually I am not the one of main stream.

I know what you mean about the annoying girls in HOTD too. They get on my nerves goddammit. So far the only girl that I can tolerate in that show is the one with Busujima but that because I have high tolerance for anything that resembles a sword.

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...