19 July 2010

First Impression: Shukufuku no Campanella


Once I heard the voice of the female lead I know I'm so not going to like this show. That kind of voice always annoys and irritates the fuck out of me. How people can stand hearing that is beyond my understanding.

The story: I dunno what the fuck the story is. It was all a bunch of crap put together to resemble a plot but phailed miserably. Who the fuck thinks that a moving puppets were enough to have a circus, or even found it interesting? No one, is who! Meteor shower? Gosh!

The show's attempt to be adorable and funny are appalling. Who do they take us for? A bunch of morons? The characters are forgettable. The only one that stuck in my head was Leicester but that because he is a pimp. The characters walked around with a constant blush on their faces. I wonder if they have a vibrator up their ass or something that warrant such expression. I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case though since I heard that this show is originated from an eroge.

And then while the villagers wear usual clothes, the main characters wear all these fancy ridiculous clothes which make them less real in my opinion. The art and animation were average at best and the seiyuus annoy me. Why are the girls have to sound so fucking annoying? Urgh!

Having said that why do I feel like I have to watch at least another episode before I drop this show? =\

art & animation 6/10
story 4/10
characters 5/10
sound 5/10
enjoyment 5/10
overall 5/10

2 comments:

A simple glance at the initial picture makes me question why you would ever even bother watching one episode of this shit-heap.

i dunno. A friend of mine called me a masochist because of it.

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...