09 July 2010

First Impression: Kuroshitsuji II


Shouta-con detected. FUCKING FAT and UGLY shouta-con at that. Urgh, I want to puke.

Obviously Alois has got different dark background story compared to Ciel. Or is it? I got the impression that Ciel was raped by a gang after his parent's death. So maybe they aren't too different after all.

Except that I think Alois is more sadistic and sinister. He fucking poke the eyeballs of his maid so leisurely. I feel bad for him when I thought he was being fucked by a fucking fat and ugly shouta-con. Now I think he deserved it.

The feel of this show is different from that of the first season. Sure both have it dark side but at least I don't sense any evil with Ciel and Sebastian. But with Alois, evil reeks out at every corners. Ciel and Sebastian fought the bad guys. With Alois and Claude, it feels like they are the bad guy. Ciel and Sebastian treat the people (even the enemy) with respect. Alois just fucking kicked them in the butt.

We got to see familiar faces like Droit who seemingly has taken the role of Grell for being an annoying jerk. And obviously there is Sebastian who for some reason need a black tea from Alois' mansion and he has Ciel in a trunk. Ciel seems like he's unconscious though. Heh, mystery!

Looks like it is Ciel/Sebastion versus Alois/Claude. I have no complain :D


The animation is decent. It was very reminiscence of the first season of Kuroshitsuji so you get the feeling of consistency there. In one particular scene, when Claude started dancing on the ledge and changed all the curtains and shit, the animation was very fluid. Coupled with the classical music, it turned out to be very entertaining indeed even though it was very illogical. I guess you just have to believe that these butlers can do anything. They are demons after all.

They got me with the plot on the get go. It was all very mysterious and dark. They don't bother with lengthy explanation. They will let the story tells it all. The characters of Alois and Claude are pretty convincing so they rocked that I guess. And I thought Claude sounds familiar. I did my research (just look at MAL for info actually) and found out his seiyuu is Sakurai Takahiro, the same seiyuu that did Kusuriuri, Kira, Kanda Yuu (what's with the K?) and Maximelien. Nice. Now I have less reason to dislike him. Kalafina did the insert song for the show so obviously it will be a hit. I need time to get used to the OP and ED though which are done by The GazettE and Matsushita Yuya respectively.

Well, I enjoyed the first episode. Look forward to the second one.

Art and animation 8/10
Story 8/10
Character 8/10
Sound 8/10
Enjoyment 9/10
Overall 8/10

11 comments:

i am glad you enjoyed it, the group that i am in is doing the series. i personally think it ended perfectly last season and that they are only making a second to make more money. but that is only my opinion.

obviously unless they incorporated the latest manga chapter in it which I doubt since the current arc of the chapters have still a long way to go.

el hombre de la cama
creo q es su papa
porque lo habia rescatado de esa aldea donde vivia
asi q deseguroo q la primera noche durmio con el

how did you know that the man in the bed was the one who rescued him?

alois does not deserve such a fatty and ugly guy. *wanna kick that fatty in the ass* >.>

actually he does. Alois is a tool

eh?? que te pasa con alois!? es lo ams grande que hayy

No, he's not. He's just a fucked up boy. The greatest thing that happened is the introduction of Kuranosuke. Now, that's what I called a character

"I feel bad for him when I thought he was being fucked by a fucking fat and ugly shouta-con. Now I think he deserved it."

So, you're saying you think that Alois deserved to be raped? Seriously? I don't care who you are or what you've done; NO ONE deserves to be raped.

Actually, Alois didn't deserve it, hannah did deserve to get her eyeball poked out because she took his little brother's soul. I know he wanted to make alois happy, but did he look happy to you? Alois didn't want to get eaten by the old man, so i wouldnt blame him for trying. Seeing as how he got abused and "raped", I do feel bad for him. The only reason he is being a "brat" or "tool", is because he had a bad life as child and only had one person to turn to; the girl who everyone calls a slut. Though his little brother went to her, because he was bullied, she scared them off. Everyone in town(besides the lady) hated the Trancy kids. Thats when the town burnt down(from his little bros contract) and they were happy, until Alois found his little brother dead.

All in all, Alois had been through a lot of shit, and doesnt deserve any of what you think he does.

(sorry i put did instead of dead)

To: Kluxoriois & Nano.NO ONE DESERVED ANY THING THAT HAPPENED TO THEM IN THERE PASTS IN BLACK BUTLER. hanna took his friends soul for alois! alois did NOT deserve his past!

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...