24 March 2010

Bleach live action movie? Hell fucking no!


A friend of mine gave me this link and after I read it, I fumed. My mood was bad to begin with, reading that shit just makes me wants to castrate someone, preferably the jerk I was dating.

When will Hollywood going to learn that you don't necessarily have to do it even if you can. It will just ruined the whole fucking franchise. If Kubo agreed to this, he'll just have to live the rest of his life as a fag because I'll hire Shiki to fucking castrate him. That's two dicks on my plate. I'm counting this shit yo!

Peter Segal? Who the fuck is Peter Segal? He made movies that are fucking stupid. Bleach ain't a comedy! Sure it has the humor but this is more of an action series than anything else. Read the fucking tag Hollywood. It's a fucking shounen! Check urbandictionary if you didn't know what that means, then you can either cut off your own dick or of Peter. Preferably both. That makes it four dicks. One more and I can make a collection.

The cast. The fucking cast... Everyone will just be a bucket of phailed. Have you seen the musical? I don't think none of them managed to grasp the essence of the characters and they are fucking Japanese! If they really do proceed with this movie and cast some white people and renamed them to something like John the Reaper... I'll have a shop full of dicks, with all sizes to choose from.

Lets not even discuss about the plot because that would makes me wants to burn the fucking shop down.

/rant.

10 comments:

WB sucks. All of their adaptations suck (the Harry Potter adaptations sucked, the DBZ adaptation.....well......I'm not going to bother).

This movie is doomed. Why is Warner Brothers so intent on destroying anime?

'When will Hollywood going to learn that you don't necessarily have to do it even if you can.'

I gave up a long time ago. They never learn. They are like a disease spreading itself to all the great anime.

AHAHA! seriously?
Well, that's the strategy: make crappyass movie everyone knows, everybody is obliged to watch it to make fun of it. That was Dragonball Evolution right there. We all went, and it was as bad as we thought it would be, but then the ones really laughing were the ones holding our cash.

I want to know why Warner Brothers have such a grudge towards anime.

nice~~~ now they gonna kill bleach to~~

thank you~~

That sounds like the worst idea...
Judging by other anime movie adaptations by Hollywood, I am not looking forward to this.
And Peter Segal!?

Technically Warner Brothers hates anime because it killed their animation department. Remember shows like Animaniacs, Batman (the original animated series), and Xiaolin Showdown? Those all weren't popular enough to compete with Pokemon, which they picked up...so in hoping to make lightning strike twice they wanted more and more anime-esque things to make teh monies...sadly, nothing could make the Pokemon golden age happen again so the damage was done...no more quality western shows and just a buncha crap.
That's my schpiel. Forgive me? ^^''

Animaniacs was awesome.

Where do I sign the petition?! o.0!

Apparently they are auditioning Justin Bieber as Ichigo. WHAT. THE. FUCKING. FUCK!!!! >_<

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...