12 January 2010

First Impression: Omamori Himari


This show was released on January 6, 2010. I'm not familiar with the set up or have any idea what it is about, just like Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu. Naturally I hope it will turn out like Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu.

So obviously I am disappointed when I see big boobs gracing the screen and they are all the jiggling types too. I know I am not gonna like this much. From the looks of it, this is going to be another harem.

see what I mean?

The story is about a Yuuto Amakawa who had a charm (omamori in Japanese, I think?) that protected him from harm. He got it from his grandmother. Apparently the charm has some power to attract guardians girls with big boobs. Oh and he is allergic to cats.

On his birthday however the power of the charm left him and somehow his friend get possessed by six legged demons whatever and started to attack him. But fear not, the guardian is always looking after him. I have shaked my head at this point in time with the feelings of "not again..."

I facepalm when he stopped whatever-the-fuck-her-name-is from raping him. I mean... c'mon now, every guy dream to be raped by someone like her! and it is probably the best part of the show! *shakes my head*

Shut up and just enjoy it, why don't you!

Oh by the way, her name, I found out later, is Himari and she's a cat so she kind of an ayakashi too but the good kind? -__-

And she comes bearing the fate of Yuuto, that he is the descendant from one of the twelve demon slayer. Himari's ancestors made a vow to be of service to the Amakawa family. When I said service, I mean "service". Himari wants to rape Yuuto at every chance she gets.

This is that bastard Yuuto btw

And thus love triangle happened since Yuuto best friend who has taken care of Yuuto since his parent died wants to be in his pants too.

This is Rinko. Kinda look like Haruhi, isn't she? =\

And at the end of the episode a loli-ayakashi appeared. Seems like she doesn't like Yuuto at all and wants his dick for barbecue but I'm sure all that will change when they meet. This is a harem after all.

I find the voice of Yuuto especially annoying. It really gets on my nerve. Maybe because of the character because I am sure as hell is not annoyed by the voice of Senbonzakura.

Actually, watching this one episode is annoying so I won't put myself under such torture again.

art 5/10
story 4/10
character 4/10
sound 5/10
enjoyment 4/10
overall 4/10

6 comments:

Yet another harem with a weak ass generic male lead. Seriously, are they expecting us to believe that any guy would stop being raped by a hot girl, especially a loser no personality guy like him?

Not watching this...

This is a torture device! >_<

Loli ayakashii? That there is a direct ripoff of Kazami Yuuka. I desire to lawsuit this blasted company in the name of the great priest.

You sure gave this show highass scores. I didn't even dare review this after watching it for fear of popping an artery.

4 is bad and I tried to be as unbiased as possible when I give my rating

"First Impression", that's all it is. I've watched the whole series and found it to be a favorite. You might not be one to actually sit and watch past the first, story-setting episode, but I did and I have no regrets in doing so.

Well good on ya! It's because of the genre that I have reservation. I dislike fanservice and ecchi. The same reason why I dropped Vampire Bund.

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...