27 November 2009

Bleach: Chapter 383

Bleach is back this week. The scuffle between Byakuya and Kenpachi continues and Yammy becomes the "victim". And what do you know, apparently the giant dinasour Yammy isn't his last release. As he gets angrier, the bigger he gets.

This is his ultimate release >_>

Meh I wasn't the slightest bit impressed by it. Bigger doesn't mean better. It just mean that he can talked louder. I have no doubt that Kenpachi and Byakuya will not face any difficulty in disposing him. It may take longer but it will be done and it would be amazing if not comical.

Back in the real world, Shinji is freaking pissed off. He has past the stage of panic (thank god) and ready to try and beat the crap out of Aizen, which I can already tell would be a total phailure because Kubo made the mistake of telling us that only Ichigo can defeat Aizen (fuck you Kubo tities!)


And there we go again, Aizen with his word diarrhea. However, this time I'm not annoyed. Maybe because he was talking to Shinji. What did he talk about you ask? hahahaha this:

LMAO gotta love Aizen and his self-cest

At the other part of the battle field, Tousen is about to release his vaizard power to fight Kamamura and Shuuhei.

OMG OMG OMG!!! I'm not excited about Tousen's vaizard power. I don't even care about Tousen. He's just a blind fucker with a twisted sense of justice. Justice my ass! Anyway, I'm envisioning the epic battle that will follows. Surely Gin and Aizen himself will have the same power, right? OMFreakingGOD, just the thought of Gin and his vaizard mask has made me wet my pants. I can't fucking wait to see the real thing! OMFG *mouth begins to foam*

Shinji will thoroughly beaten before Ichigo arrived and the shit thing about him being defeated is the fact that Aizen didn't even has to go bankai on him. Or maybe Gin will take his place and fight Shinji?! OMG OMG OMG *faints*

For my rants on previous chapters, click here.

p/s: please be known that I have always phailed at premonition ^__^

6 comments:

If Aizen is going to have a mask, Kubo had better give him the most bad-ass one (until Ichigo powers up and get an even better one). The whole series would be ruined if Aizen had a dumb looking mask.

Oh don't worry about it. The trio will have the most badass mask ever! Or at least Gin and Aizen will. OMG I can't wait to see it ^o^

I really just can't wait to see Aizen and Gin battle. I'm also kind of curious about Shinji's bankai.

holy shit! I completely forget about Shinji's bankai! LOL I'm so caught up with Gin's vaizard that it didn't even registered that we have not seen Shinji's ultimate release yet. *drools*

I'm really thinking of just reading the manga online, because this bullshit filler is making me want to kill something....

meh I kinda like the fillers. But hell yes you should read the manga!

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...