24 September 2009

Raya trip to Sepang Gold Coast

Konata helping out with the packing

My families and I went to Kuala Lumpur on second day of raya. On our way there, we stopped at Bagan Lalang to visit our relatives. Since their house is less than a kilometer away from Sepang Gold Coast, we did not miss out the chance to check out the beach. While my cousins and nieces were busy taking a dip in the ocean, I used the opportunity to shoot some photos with Konata and Haruhi, my two best friends in this trip.

some quiet time which last about... less than 2 minutes

... thanks to Haruhi

Haruhi calling out to Konata

and she responded immediately

but she was rather fascinated by the thing she saw before her

Konata didn't give much thought to Haruhi either

as she couldn't stop admiring her own shadow

which lead to heat stroke!

Haruhi to the rescue! (my fav pix of the day)
Once Konata regained consciousness, Haruhi led her to the water. Once again Konata gets uber excited when her feet hit the waves

Last pose before I send them packing...

just to go to back to the Seri Malaysia hotel where we were staying for a dip in the swimming pool.

The hungry Konata decided that she rather like eating her coronet besides the pool.

Haruhi is rather fond of Konata it seems. I am not surprised if Konata is now one of SOS Brigade members ^__^"

fin.

A little info on Sepang Gold Coast. Like I said it is located at Bagan Lalang, Sungai Pelek, Selangor and the project is a huge one since it is the longest coastal paradise in Asia (22km). The villas are build and arranged like the shape of a palm tree. It was pretty magnificent. I can't wait for them to be fully operational.

p/s: for more pix0rs go to my flickr.

4 comments:

Konata would make a totally tits member of the SOS brigade

First picture is priceless! Lol!

Heavy toothbrush indeed. :p

Haruhi should definitely recruit Konata! and this is not a figuramo. I snapped the pictures at random and came up with the shitty lines as I posted it up -__-

Wow! Those are nice looking outdoor photos!

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...