22 July 2009

Palafuckqua

See... I had a thing going on for this guy who has been constantly in and out of my life whenever he feels like it. Not that I mind but it proved to be a hassle whenever he did show up.

Anyway, this guy (lets address him as A-Hole for the time being, for name's sake) was very charming. Personally I thought he's that way because he was lacking (a tad) in the look department as well as to make up for his rather average height. Luckily his charm rarely works on me since I know his game well enough to know that he's trying to shit things up.

He tried though. Oh how he tried. If one thing that is good about him, I'll say that he never gives up. A-Hole is a rather chivalrous fool. And I think he is rather cute like that.

Oh shut up me.

But anyway, I accidentally found out one day that he is in a relationship. Good for me right? No. Bad. Because he got worse. Maybe because he doesn't know that I know and I'm not going to tell him that I know. I don't want him thinking that I care because I don't. Sorta. So I pretend that I don't know and he pretends like he is not in a relationship. Fucked up, right? Very.

So I played his game. I'm good at this kinda of things, ya see. I'm just curious how long A-Hole can keep the tango going.

And it has already been a year. There's no sign that the music is slowing down. I think without neither of us noticing, we kinda get used to the idea that we're together, despite that I'm kinda together with someone else.

Living in denial ain't so bad after all.

Way to fucked up everything, I say.

Congratulation, klux!

4 comments:

Not that I need to point it out, but you deserve better. Then and now.

I should probably start listening to what other people said and stop with these games. God knows it is high time for me to settle in. But easier said then done T___T

When the time is right (for you) you'll do it. It is easier said than done. Don't worry Klux it'll happen eventually. Maybe right now you need it to be this way for one reason or another...I dunno I suck at giving/taking advice. :)

I think I have missed or let few chances passed because of this asshole and sometimes I kick myself for letting it happened but here's the thing, I can be in denial but my heart knows the truth. At the end of the day, I let myself fall in love with a jerk lol

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...