24 August 2007

Luth is finally here

Alhamdulillah, today I got myself anak saudara baru.

His name is Luth. The most anticipated baby of the year. He'll definitely will be my favorite. I just soooo bias when it comes to baby boy. hehe

So nak cerita sikit on how he was delivered into this world of ours.

K/N was admitted to the hospital around 2am yesterday and at 3am her contractions were between every 4 minutes. She was in labur pain for more than 12 hours. At 5pm, jalan dah buka 8cm, but still she couldn't give birth. So at 6.15pm the doctor decide to do a Cesar. 6.30pm K/N went to the OR and at 6.45pm Luth was born. K/N is 28 years old.

Jangan ingat I'm telling this story for nothing. Statistic shows that most of soon-to-be-mom who are around age 28 and above have more difficulties to give a normal childbirth (untuk anak sulung). Maknanya bila umur dah menjangkau 28 ke atas perempuan tersebut lebih terdedah kepada risiko semasa bersalin. Kalau nak merasa anak dilahirkan secara semula jadi memang boleh tapi mengikut kajian bakal-bakal ibu ni dinasihatkan menggunakan cara Cesar sebagai jalan alternatif.

One more thing, statistic juga stated that for newly-weds who are above 28 y/o most probably find it hard to conceived a baby. Don't want to say its true tapi most of my nephew yang kahwin umur 27 ke atas memang ada susah sikit nak lekat.

So I am now 26 y/o. That means I have 2 more years left. Aiseh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...