11 July 2007

Lesson to learn

Picture0008 This is me at 3:29am on Wednesday morning, July 11, 2007.

My head feels like it is going to explode. Keep thinking about the past the present the future.

I’ve learnt many things in the past. I’ve learned the joy of being in love. I’ve learned how weird it felt when I got my heart broken. I’ve learned that I was lost when I lose my best friends. I’ve learned to live through perseverance. But most important of all, I have been learning to forget, to stay strong.

Easier said than done…

I wanted so much to say to people that I am not okay, that I need help. I am so damn tired acting all tough. I want you to hold me, to lead me to a sanctuary, a place that is safe enough for me to let my guards down. I want you to say that it is okay for me to cry.

But those are the lesson I've yet to learn which makes the present oh so much harder to bear.

As for what the future holds, I’d once said that I had stopped caring.

I wasn’t lying.

p/s: Lintah, this girl here misses you. How does your stomach holding up?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...