13 May 2007

so the drama ends...

aku dah cakap dah, aku dah cakap...
fuck. fuck. fuck.
everytime ended the same way
fuck!!!

i knew i should not have bothered.

considerate? appreciative?
i have tried both
still the result was so fucking noxious...

i allowed myself to be vulnerable
i let my guards down, my ego plummeted
what do i get in return?
as expected...
only sorrow, grief and heartache

this is dé·jà vu
although the damage is more severe

i must have misjudged certain things along the way
making mistakes that i regret
saying things that should not have been said
foolish me aye?
allowing myself to be fooled
and for forgetting this life's hard lesson...

thank you for the reminder
thank you for the felicity
thank you for the anguish

even after all these
to me you are still nonpareil

alas, 'tis the end


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...