16 April 2007

Meet the Robinsons

Meet_the_robinsons I was quite 'ify at first about this movie. I'm not sure whether or not it may not hold the attention of people that accompany me specially when the showed the Mickey Mouse cartoon at the start of the movie which in my opinion was a let down (bare in mind though that I am not a Mickey Mouse fan so my opinion definitely going to be bias. Hehe).

Once the movie started, I knew I worried for no reason. The story line is strong and the visual is extremely appealing. To make story short, it is the kind of things you expect from a Disney's work.

The story is not all for fun though. By the end of the story I am sure your kids (if you bring them along) will have learn few things. The biggest lesson we all can learn from this movie though is that family is very important to us regardless how in denial you are about it.

My favorite characters in this movie would be Wilbur, Franky the frog and Goob. Specially Goob!

My favorite scenes are when the Bowler Hat Guy uses his mind control device to eliminates Lewis using first Franky and later on the T-Rex. Here are one of the scene you all should look forward to when you decides to watch the movie:

[Bowler Hat Guy is using a T-Rex to get Lewis]
Bowler Hat Guy: Now my slave, sieze the boy!
[the T-Rex charges but can't reach Lewis because he is against a wall]
Bowler Hat Guy: Why aren't you siezing the boy?
Tiny the T-Rex: [Speaking in Dinosaur language with English subtitles] I have a big head, and little arms.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...