08 April 2007

Malaysian GP

Dsc07520_1 The trip to Sepang as always is something to remember specially this year I spent a lot of time hanging out with Leah. Too bad my friends refused to join me for the fun.

Anyway this year I didn't go to the circuit on Friday, instead I went to KLCC with Alea. The plan was to catch the BMW Sauber Pit Lane Park but after we arrived, there were too many people and I learn that the event was taking place at the KLCC parking which was actually required us to walk more than 500m. As we were both lazy bums, we decided to went straight home instead, but not before we had lunch!

I went to Sepang on Saturday with my mom and my aunt. Both of them used Abang Nizam's tix to get into the circuit since he hadn't arrived yet. Why would I want to go alone when I can promote the event to my family right? Thank god my mom is hooked. She'll be joining us next year for sure. Now I just have to convince my dad...

Massa was on pole, beating Alonso to it. I got a big grin plastered on my face for the rest of the day.

Oh btw did I mentioned that we were all seating at the Turqouise grandstand this year?

I got another free tix on Sunday and I offered it to Nadeem and this kid was so excited to go to the GP that he actually woke up at 6 and expected us to made a move at 7am! lol...

It was a nice race except for the fact that Massa screwed up big time during the race. He was too overzealous to make a pass on Hamilton that he went off track! But at least I got something to cheer about because Alonso won the race with Heidfeld finished at 4th place. BMW Sauber is a genuine number third team on the grid at the moment.

As opposed to last year, I did not went straight back to Johor after the race. This time we spent another night at Bukit Jelutong.

On Monday we all went to Ikea first. Shopping jangan tak shopping... Only afterwards baru we all went back to Johor. I am the designated driver from Friday to Monday. My back is killing me!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...