04 January 2007

Welcoming 2007

I know it is the fourth of January already but since I do not have the chance to be online during or a day before new year, I'll just assume that we can still call today as new year's day.

I didn't make any resolution last year because I know I'm a lazy git and I wouldn't care if my resolution will materialized or not.

But this year things will be different.

For one, I would like to be more considerate and appreciative. I hurt the feelings of few people last year and one of them is not talking to me. I don't blame him really. We are speaking about his dignity here. But do not put the blame entirely on me. If he wasn't such an asshole, I would have cut him some slack. Hmm, so there I go again, being inconsiderate. LOL.

My second new year's resolution would be this: financial stability. Somehow I got this sense of foreboding that my financial standing will go downhill. I already have my list of what to buy for 2007 and it seems like the list goes on and on! Hehehe.

Someone nudged me while I write this, asking me to put one more resolution which is to have a relationship that actually lasting. Hahaha, not gonna happen la bro. Auww! Oi quit nudging me!

So there.

Let see if I walk the talk or not.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...