21 August 2013

First Impression: Gatchaman Crowds

I didn't give this show any attention until my colleague starts spazzing (and drew fanarts overnight) about it. He said it was good and funny. It sounds alright so yeah lets check this out. I do hope it is as good as people say it is. After all, it takes a lot for me to actually go loco for a mecha anime.

(c) Pixiv ID 4394760

And I didn't go loco (well, not completely anyway) for the Gatchaman but I do like the characters in this show, especially Hajime which is quite surprisingly given the fact that I usually ended up disliking characters like her.

Gatchaman is about a bunch of people who are selected by JJ, the Gatchaman God of some sort. They are given a planner that represent their soul and they would use it to change to Gatchaman mode and save the innocent people from MESS. Hajime is the newbie and she's about to throw the balance out the window. At least from the inside.

This show is surprisingly addicting and greatly entertaining. I am certainly looking forward to see the rest of the Gatchaman suits. Having said that, Hajime's Gatchaman suit is definitely my least favorite. That much, I can tell already.

Episode: 12
Aired: Summer 2013
Producers: Tatsunoko Productions

arts & animation 8/10
story 7/10
characters 8/10
sound 9/10
enjoyment 9/10
overall 8.2/10
 

1 comments:

Very informative, keep posting such good articles, it really helps to know about things.

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...