10 July 2013

First Impression: Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou

My first impression when I first saw the synopsis was this: too much going on. The plot is everywhere since it seemed like they want to include everything in it. The second episode is already out when I'm writing this but I haven't seen anyone mention anything about this show. I have a sinking feeling that this is going to be quite an unpleasant.

(c) Nabeshima Tetsuhiro
A kid who loves book got murdered trying to save his favorite author. He was reborn as a dog and the author can somewhat read his mind so she adopted him but threatened to kill him every chance she get. I guess the rest of the plot will be about them trying to find the murderer and at the same time solving some mystery shit.

The animation, the character designs, the characters, the OP/ED and seiyuus were all average. The only thing that stands out, in my opinion, is Takahiro Sakurai as the dog's seiyuu. He did quite a good job at it otherwise the show will be flat as Natsuno's chest.

I don't think I'll be watching this week after week. I'll just save this for whenever.

Episode: 12
Aired: Summer 2013
Producers: Gonzo

arts & animation 6/10
story 6/10
characters 7/10
sound 7/10
enjoyment 6/10
overall 6.4/10

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...