12 July 2013

First Impression: Gifuu Doudou!! Kanetsugu to Keiji

I don't remember writing my preview thoughts for this show because it wasn't included so I checked MAL and by just looking at the poster, I can pretty much tell that I'm gonna like this show at all.


And boy I was right. There's too much muscle involved. The protagonists are giants while everyone else are midgets. The story took place during the Sengoku Era so there must be some political shit involved as well as samurai and what not. In any other show, I would probably be interested but this is just too blurgh for me.

Some fujoshi might like it though since the two protagonists are best friends and all so they are definitely BL material. 

Watching the first 5 minutes were torture so I decided to stop. I'm dropping this shit.

Episode:tbc
Aired: Summer 2013
Producers: Studio Deen

arts & animation 4/10
story 4/10
characters 4/10
sound 4/10
enjoyment 2/10
overall 3.6/10

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...