14 June 2013

First Impression: Devil Survivor 2

I am usually into the gore, evil, supernatural stuff but during the preview, I don't get any gore/spooky/thrill feelings from reading the synopsis.Oh well, we all know how misleading the synopsis can be. Lets hope that it doesn't failed me, especially with the promise of so many bishie in it. Also, I wasn't sure if there's a prequel to this series. According to MAL, there isn't.

(c) 3838383

At first I thought it was stupid as fuck, probably because Hibiki looks like the biggest pussy ever. And then there's those wolf-like demons and then the summoned-demons. Both are equally stupid as well. I was ready to drop this shit but something just made me sit here and watched it till the end and guess what, somehow it turned out okay thanks to the other mysterious characters that appeared towards the end.

This show is indeed about demons. The person who summoned them are supposed to be dead but thanks to this application that they downloaded, they got a second chance to be a hero. Obviously the type of demon they may summoned depends on their power level and somehow Hibiki's just up there which kinda pissed me off but whatever.

I dunno where will it go from here. Maybe I'll find out if I was interested. I won't drop this though. It wasn't that bad that it deserved to be in the anishit list. It is just... average.

Having said that, I do want to meet the other summoners. They look rather... interesting ww.

Episode: 13
Aired: Spring 2013
Producers: Mainichi Broadcasting

arts & animation 6/10
story 6/10
characters 7/10
sound 7/10
enjoyment 7/10
overall 6.6/10

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...