06 May 2013

First Impression: Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru

For some reason I believe there will be traps in this show. Don't even ask me how the fuck did I get that idea because I don't even know. It all came to mind when I saw the synopsis when I wrote the preview. However, the thoughts of traps kind of make me excited to check this show out so here hoping that there will be traps, regardless.

Ah shit, no traps.

Ah shit, halfway through the episode I was bored as fuck so I decided to stop watching. I don't care about Yui either.

This show is about "curing" Hikigaya, who is an anti-social. He was forced to join the "service club" where Yuki is the one giving the service to better the humanity and change the world. She's blessed but has become victim of jealousy so she's pretty much a loner now. I don't buy that crap even for a second. I just think she's ungrateful.

But on different note, Yui is cute and I hope she ends up with Hikigaya. Ah crap, I already have an OTP for this show >_>


Anyway, regardless, this show brought up some interesting issue. Why do people feel the need to change other people just so they conform to your belief of what is acceptable by society? By wanting a person to change, s/he is no longer him/herself. Isn't that messed up? Some people, no matter how weird they are, are comfortable in their own skin. They don't need to be saved. So before you wave your finger pointing at them, asked yourself if you're comfortable in your own skin. Is it you who need saving?

I might saving this for later days. At the moment, it is just not something that I want to watch.


Episode: tbc
Aired: Spring 2013
Producers: Brains Base

arts & animation 7/10
story 5/10
characters 6/10
sound 8/10
enjoyment 6/10
overall 6.4/10

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...